Photos Miss You Brendon. TIB//TOB (1 Viewer)

Current Location
Denton, Texas
I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but Brendon Lilly, a good friend of mine recently died. Well not that recently anymore, like around News Years. But he was a good kid. A really good kid. He was part of a small crew we had called TIB TOB. We all got it tattooed on our right hands. Anyways, there's not a lot I can do or say about his death. What I do know, is that I won't pour a drop out for him when I drink, because I know he'd come out of his grave and smack me for wasting alcohol like that. All he would want is to be remembered. To be drank to and celebrated to. He's part of my family and very much loved. Have some fun at Crack Rock Candy Mountain/Valhalla. Hope you find that much needed rest out there. Love you man.
12933165_10154270484897044_4604850886888666169_n-jpg.35765_Miss You Brendon. TIB//TOB_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_9:42 PM

12990935_10209576175951108_584210926553261336_n-jpg.35766_Miss You Brendon. TIB//TOB_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_9:42 PM

15940501_10155115132062044_507447778889372545_n-jpg.35767_Miss You Brendon. TIB//TOB_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_9:42 PM

TIB//TOB

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

dumpsternavel

Wanderer
Current Location
Fuck Off Land
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Hell yeah, man.

Glad he was able to experience life on the road, and meet some fucking incredible people- like yourself.
I'll chug one in his name*
The story of TIB/TOB makes me smile, and laugh big everytime.

dumpster harpy

Pilgrim
Current Location
Hell, MA
It's weird that you post this now, cause I was about to do the same thing.

Brendon is one of my best friends. I've known him since 7th grade.

I still absent-mindedly think of things I wanna tell him, and then realize I can't.

I'm tryin to get some of his ashes to put into tattoos, and take some to scatter at Ocean Beach.

He'd probably call me a fag for crying, but fuck him. I miss him.

I'm so fucking glad there's someone else on here who knew him. I want to go find all the kids who chilled with him.

Thanks for posting this. I'm gonna go drink more.

dumpster harpy

Pilgrim
Current Location
Hell, MA
I fucking miss you much Brendon. Screaming at your ghost ain't near as fun as drinking with you. Wish you could come kill this half gallon with me, you fucking asshole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

In the Pcola headed east to Jax then juicing to Salem for halloween
NEW BIBS FUCK YEAH!!
Actually sunny and warm! Tank of gas so I'm motorvating ! I'm on the last Vespa ride to nowhere ville and I'm not telling mum and dad when I'm coming home! You see im a loner, a rebel, call me wheels and I'll call you doll baby!
Remember people: nobody can hate you as much as yourself. Which in turn means you can conquer the world.
Made it to Pensacola anyone about?
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Is this new profile pic a prelude to potential political aspirations? I can see the signs now: Vote American; Vote Red, White, and STU!
The pnw is almost as bad as i remembered, maybe a little better this time, but still bad.
Nice try, Sheriff, but your gonna have to get up earlier in the morning if you want to catch this idiot(with two arms). Got myself perma banned from the home bum shelter. Called them out for giving donations intended for folks in need to their employees.
Hospital visits always help fix one problem and start more. Fuck yo.
Rhubarb Dwyer wrote on Juan Derlust's profile.
Bazinga!!!

Staff online