Mind, Body, & Soul growing stale. | Squat the Planet

Mind, Body, & Soul growing stale.

Nemo Perish

Reaction score
I need to get out, but I don't know how.

I can't seem to push myself out the door. I've always had the soul of a vagabond. Nothing occupies my mind more, but there's a certain fear that I can't seem to overcome. I need some advice or some help. let go of all

My life hasnt exactly gone to shit, but my happiness has. I hate all the people I know, but I can't seem to let go of them. I hate the way that I'm running my life. Now, I drink too much, smoke even more, and haven't built on a solid relationship in almost a year.

All that I am is slowly wasting away, and I know that hitching would be the perfect reality check, but i can't seem to let go of all I know.

I would really love some advice or motivation to finally just quit fucking with the life I have and start anew. Anything you can offer to get me out the door would be much appreciated.

travelin

Reaction score
pack a bag and head out the door.

that's about how difficult it is...

pick a direction and go.

no one is gonna take you by the hand and lead you...

head for Idaho and find me somewhere on the banks of a trout stream. that's where ill be starting day after tomorrow.

A

Arapala

I understand where your at as i have felt similar for the past five years. Its ok to feel this way. Maybe try to find activities that can help you work twords your goal. Ive spent this time arming myself with knowledge and mashing my own gear etc. field testing everything and learning as many valuable skills as possible. It may take time to bridge the gap but if you slowly work towards it you will have something to feel good about. Work up the courage and see what happens. Remember one can always return home if it's boot what you truly want. Also nothing really, really fucking matters lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads