Video - Million Mask March clash with police on Capitol Hill, DC. 5-November-2014 | Squat the Planet

Video Million Mask March clash with police on Capitol Hill, DC. 5-November-2014

tobepxt

Reaction score
Website
wastedlandz.tumblr.com
Was anyone from STP in Washington, District of Columbia during the Anonymous protest a couple days ago? There were around a thousand demonstrators throughout the day. Although I feel that there was a lack of organization and communication throughout the day there were plenty of moments of interesting direct action. Here's a video from my prospective from capital hill.

"Anonymous comes face to face with capitol police during the 'million mask march' in Washington, DC. As the march approached the base of the US Capitol, Police placed metal barricades and formed a police line. soon after a group of protesters removed the cages and returned to the line where they stood against the officers face to face. [Raw footage]"​

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm stuck out in the boonies still, but I was curious about what went down if anything.

tobepxt

Reaction score
Website
wastedlandz.tumblr.com
I have a few more videos up from the day of action. I'll post more videos and photos when i can get to them.

DC police use stun gun on protester, 5th-November-2014. [raw footage]
protester tasered and arrested during the 'million mask march' in Washington, DC. Raw footage. another angle of the incident can be seen at the part of the video titled
"Police Tase, Chase, Arrest Protester at Million Mask March 2014". it shows a few seconds leading up, but this shows some extra detail.

A note on the Federal Reserve.
Barry Knight takes a minute to talk about the history of the Federal Reserve System during the Million Mask March on the 5th of November 2014 in Washington DC.

@Matt Derrick, If you want me to put together a write up with the details of this trip and the action from my prospective I'd love to put something together. It doesn't have to be just about the march. I could write about the rideshare I put together last minute and how we gas jugged and the other shenanigans we fulfilled.​

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads