Meow

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here, and actually new to all this traveling business. I'm looking to head out with my boyfriend this spring, were going to make our way down south and then out west for awhile. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for a first time female traveler. Thanks!

K

Kim Chee

Welcome to stp

This is good for second time female travelers as well:
Don't travel alone (and make sure you have fun everywhere you go:))

baconrind

Reaction score
Im a female traveler and Ive put 4 other chicks on their first trains. But my advice doesnt change much based on gender. I hate hitching alone due to some scary rides. But they dont even compare to the storys from guys about hitchin alone. Like "How am I sposed to play with yo dick with a dog in your lap?"

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i usually put the dog in the back seat................... but yeah Smiley03........... hardest part of travelin is coming up with more and more creative ways to have fun...it's rough livin out there......

Reactions: baconrind

fackshat

Reaction score
Hello. :) It's good that you already have someone to travel with. I'm pretty new to this as well, so I don't really have any advice, but just thought I'd welcome you.

E

Earth

Woof!

Don't do anything you are not comfortable with until you fully understand what can (and often will) go wrong.
Make sure you can handle yourself, and as a rule - don't depend on anyone for help.
You'll eventually learn that there's bad people everywhere, and there's really no escaping it.
Good Luck, and take advantage of many of the forums here - which often offer very good advice...

Alaska

Reaction score
Number one tip that no one told me about: Don't let the booze consume ya. It's harder than it sounds. And don't get stuck with kids who whine about "DTing" every fucking morning.

Good luck, lady.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads