Meeting ppl in real life off stp or the web in general?

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov

JAdams87

Reaction score
I am new to STP. I am not against meeting people whom i may have meet online its actually one of the reasons i joined this site and digihitch. I havent meet very many like minded people through traditional methods so i think meet like minded individuals online and then meeting them in person isnt such a bad idea all though there are thousands of creeps in the world i think you have just as much chance of meeting them on the street as you do on the web.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yeah ive met like 20 - 30 people from stp, some intentionally some not. and about 75 - 90% has been good minus a few stupid oogles. im all for meeting people from online!!! and not to toot my own horn, but im one of the totally awesome people you wanna meet from here. hahaha

Reactions: wokofshame

sierra conley

Reaction score
I joined stp to meet people, hopefully not just on the internet.
I've only met one person via the internet. It went terribly. I think it was just by chance though. It's a new aspect in my life that I'm pretty stoked on.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads