Meet up east coast, NYC?

marmar

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I was wondering if any van dwellers are around North East or New York city specifically and wanna meet up. I've been back to the city on and off for a year and split time between city and the mountains, been living in my new van full time for a few months now. I feel pretty good in the van when I'm nature camping or travelling places, but in the city obviously it's different vibe, so can get kinda lonely. Would he cool to meet other van dwellers . if you pass through also feel free to hmu. I can share best parking spots in nicest places in the city.
Hope to see you around!

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Most of the people in NYC have gone to NOLA, there's still a handful of people hanging around St Marks and Tompkins but some of them are still talking about going to NOLA. I'm not currently aware of any rubber tramps in town but they could be in Coney or Queens and I just haven't run into them.

marmar

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Most of the people in NYC have gone to NOLA, there's still a handful of people hanging around St Marks and Tompkins but some of them are still talking about going to NOLA. I'm not currently aware of any rubber tramps in town but they could be in Coney or Queens and I just haven't run into them.

Lol, I don't hang out with junkies or alcoholics spending their days spanging at Tompkins or coney or nola in winter, for that matter. Just to make it clear, not the types I'm looking to meet. Grown out of that company like 10 years ago

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Lol, I don't hang out with junkies or alcoholics spending their days spanging at Tompkins or coney or nola in winter, for that matter. Just to make it clear, not the types I'm looking to meet. Grown out of that company like 10 years ago

Ah, yeah that's fair enough. I don't think there's many junkies around anymore but the people who I've seen hanging out drink a lot. If you dumpster dive lemme know cuz I know a few spots around the city; if you got something to cook with like a toaster oven I have a spot that tosses still fresh raw meat.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads