Mechanic help for shortbus in the bay area?? | Squat the Planet

Mechanic help for shortbus in the bay area??

Raven1998

Reaction score
My short schoolie's water pump broke and its leaking antifreeze! The fan has also wiggled out of its spot and needs replacing as well, I'm looking for someone with a bunch of mechanic, repair, vehicle knowledge to help me out! Its my homebase and I need to get it running asap, I broke but have money to compensate for labor and parts and can also barter/gift a bunch of things. I'm located in Oakland and currently cant relocate!!! If you or someone you know may be able to help hit me up!!!

K

Kim Chee

Best I can do from here is offer some advice as the procedure is done. It doesn't sound too difficult, but I'm a long way off.

Bump

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Fortunately a water pump isn't an expensive, nor difficult repair. There's a few people on here from Oakland that might be able to help you out...

Raven1998

Reaction score
Yeah Ive had a few mechanical knowledge people take a look and tell me the same thing, I'm hoping someone will pop up that has the tools and is down to help. I am currently in Oakland so hopefully the hommies will come out the woodwork!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads