Photos Map thread: what routes have you done? (1 Viewer)

superphoenix

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
screenshot_20190413-200934-png.50092

Here's a map of the tours I've done throughout the Northeast in the past 6 years. Draw your maps showing your bike travels if you'd like!

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh god, there are going to be so many people who run into the problem of:

"You have entered the maximum amount of destinations"

On Google maps....

The struggle is REAL!!!

Mrcharwe

Rambler
Here are 2 of my longer, more memorable rides. I just did the AZ to TX tour this winter with my dog. I've done a lot of shorter ones in the Rockies and through out Oregon. I also did the Katy trail across Missouri with my brother and his wife a few years ago. I put in my notice for work so I am off through Mexico, Central America, and South America starting in the late fall when the summer heat cools down.
bike-tour-jpg.50094
bike-jpg.50095

OP
superphoenix

superphoenix

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Hell yeah Mrcharwe. I'll be riding down the West coast this summer as well, from Canada to Mexico.

Mrcharwe

Rambler
Hell yeah Mrcharwe. I'll be riding down the West coast this summer as well, from Canada to Mexico.
The West Coast has some amazing scenery. It should be a great trip. Make sure you are visible, a lot of tourist are looking at the scenery more than the road when they are driving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $50.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $50.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $50.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
drive