Mansfield, CT

carolbarrel

Reaction score
I am thinking of moving to Connecticut to go to the university of Connecticut. Really good kineisiology program. My parents are pressuring me into going to school again.. echhh.
Was just wondering how Connecticut is and if there's any communities there.

GinGin

Reaction score
Personally im not a big fan of Conn. at least what ive seen, it doesnt seem like much to do and the people there are kinda stuck up(from my experiences at least). UConn itself is a pretty cool school tho, i used to visit up there to stay at one of my ex's dorm. Its a big campus so alot of people out and about alot of the times, and they got some bangin food in their res halls hah. Alot of bros and preppy kids from rich families tho, which kinda sucks, but constant partying if thats your kind of thing. Also on a side note its kinda hard to find any bud which was a huge con when i was still smokin at the time, that was a couple years back tho so shit could have changed.

carolbarrel

Reaction score
Personally im not a big fan of Conn. at least what ive seen, it doesnt seem like much to do and the people there are kinda stuck up(from my experiences at least). UConn itself is a pretty cool school tho, i used to visit up there to stay at one of my ex's dorm. Its a big campus so alot of people out and about alot of the times, and they got some bangin food in their res halls hah. Alot of bros and preppy kids from rich families tho, which kinda sucks, but constant partying if thats your kind of thing. Also on a side note its kinda hard to find any bud which was a huge con when i was still smokin at the time, that was a couple years back tho so shit could have changed.
ech sounds like high school. I don't smoke so that wouldn't be a problem and I am done partying haha xp. I love hiking and being physically active.

Sunny Dayze

Reaction score
CT sux! I went to school there. always sorta wanted to go hitchhike around til I got picked up by one of my teachers, just for fun. apart from the beautiful landscape and the AT theres really not much nice about the state though. this is of course, my opinion

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads