News & Blogs - Man's Homemade Sex Doll Is Absolutely Horrifying | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Man's Homemade Sex Doll Is Absolutely Horrifying

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Fuck this is some next level DIY shit:

http://www.nerve.com/entertainment/web/this-mans-homemade-sex-doll-is-absolutely-horrifying

This Man's Homemade Sex Doll Is Absolutely Horrifying
Coming to an Etsy shop near you.

sexdolla-600x420.jpg

BY KATE HAKALA
In a project that would have dominated crafting shame-forum Regretsy, Redditor zeppelin_weapon has introduced the world to his very own homemade sex doll. To the surprise of no one, it's literally the most heinous monstrosity to ever be sticky taped together. I honestly cannot discern the sex doll's torso from the contents of the garbage bag I just left on the curb outside my apartment.

Why was this man so desperate to fuck a semi-female-shaped object that he had to go with a DIY fuck piñata?

I sort of feel like I should give everyone a NSFW warning for the photos below, but they're also about as sexually provocative as a balloon tied to a magazine tied to a sneaker can be. I have seen more aesthetically pleasing things come up after I've snaked a toilet.

If you would like to try this at home, from what I can make out, you will need: papier mâché, a knee brace, masking tape, four used bodega bags with the receipt left inside, crinkled Cover Girl ads circa 1998 when Sarah Michelle Gellar was last famous, thermal underwear, a balloon, a black wig, a sweatshirt hood, generic brand lotion, rolled up towels, errant pieces of fabric, tennis shoes (they're just more practical than heels), the entire contents of a Chinatown dumpster, and a shit ton of free time. Can't we start a Kickstarter to raise the $5K it will cost to get this guy an actual customizable Real Doll love doll?
RXstZer-1.jpg

D

deleted user

I wonder if these magazine models ever picture their photo turning into shit like this. " Today was an excellent shoot.. fuck these are going right on a doll, fuck"

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: drewski

Joni

Reaction score
:O so so sad that someone is such an introvert that they cannot go out and get a real toy and/or human. there is plenty of people out there to 'have fun with'.

-joni

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
your doing it wrong...

6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: iSTEVEi and wizehop

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
The Real Dolls remind me of something out of Ghost In The Shell....

Regardless, wouldn't it have just been easier, and a lot less time spent, for him to hire a sex worker? Unless he lives in the middle of nowhere....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads