making use of empty space bags

O

Oaksey

bag o\' wine

glad to see that other people recognize the awesomeness of spacebag!!! :) I never thought to use it as a pillow, however, what a brilliant idea! I'll have to pass it on to my friends here, usually they dont finish their spacebags in one night, but maybe they will now! haha!

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
bag o\' wine

You can make a diy life preserver with 3 empty spacebags, some fabric, and shopping cart seatbelts!

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
bag o\' wine

People should know how to swim, but if you're drunk on a homemade boat, well... it can't hurt.

M

Monkeywrench

I used an empty Franzia bag when I went all over New England, until I got hemmed up in Wuster, MA. Cops went through my shit, saw it, assumed I'd been chugging the thing all day and took it from me. Wrap that fucker in your hoodie and you're straight. Just be sure to be first to call dibs on the bag when you're done!

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
the original inventor called it a cask in a box. you can empty the bag into a water jug,refill the bag glue the box shut and exchange it for a 2nd. also it works for water in a pinch when your water jug busts.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads