Love is stupid and painfully amazing at the same time | Squat the Planet

Love is stupid and painfully amazing at the same time

Baby Huey

Reaction score
I've had some seriously painful issues when it comes to falling in love, I'm a capricorn and I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm pretty sure I can eventually fall in love with anyone...but I don't want to just fall I love with anyone, I want to fall in love with someone who's worth my time and efforts. The last time I fell in love she woke up to get somr coffee in the morning and she walked to the on ramp and caught a ride in less than a few minutes, she's gone forever and I had to just forget about her.

• Useful
Reactions: Odin and LazyMofo

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
wow - that would be painful, very sorry to hear this. Otoh hey welcome to STP. We are a mashed up group of quite cool people. Hopefully you will meet up with some of us on the road.

Reactions: Odin and LazyMofo

LazyMofo

Reaction score
Bro! that's brutal she just up and left like that.

But "these hoes ain't loyal!" lol

Don't let that stop you from loving though. Save all the love you had for her for someone more deserving :)

• Useful
Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm a capricorn and I wear my heart on my sleeve.

thats the way it is

wow - that would be painful, very sorry to hear this. Otoh hey welcome to STP. We are a mashed up group of quite cool people. Hopefully you will meet up with some of us on the road.

@ Tude your golden...

Last edited:

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Dude @Baby Huey so sorry man. that's gotta be harsh. keep your head up bro, life is nothing but a n experience man. experience all it has to offer, and remember you are loved bro!!!

Ahnya Rysm

Reaction score
Ouch! My definition of love is baring witness to that person's life and allowing them space to fully be themselves. No expectations. We meet each other to work shit out, call it karma or whatever. And hopefully have fun and good sex in the process. Sometimes this takes years, a lifetime, weeks, months or moments. Love is that double edge sword where one side is a deadly weapon and the other is euphoria. I feel like the risk of being cut is so worth the feeling of being in love. We humans eventually get over the pain. We heal. Especially when we have healthy self love. It's the only medicine. Besides that, that chick sounds like she has issues. Not your fault. She could be scared of intimacy or she didn't know how to have a mature conversation with you. Most are afraid of the very thing they want the most. When I find that rare connection, I am also unafraid (heart on sleeve) and that can freak people out so keep that in mind. But more importantly, don't become jaded and love freely. Peace.

roughdraft

Reaction score
Ouch! My definition of love is baring witness to that person's life and allowing them space to fully be themselves. No expectations. We meet each other to work shit out, call it karma or whatever. And hopefully have fun and good sex in the process. Sometimes this takes years, a lifetime, weeks, months or moments. Love is that double edge sword where one side is a deadly weapon and the other is euphoria. I feel like the risk of being cut is so worth the feeling of being in love. We humans eventually get over the pain. We heal. Especially when we have healthy self love. It's the only medicine. Besides that, that chick sounds like she has issues. Not your fault. She could be scared of intimacy or she didn't know how to have a mature conversation with you. Most are afraid of the very thing they want the most. When I find that rare connection, I am also unafraid (heart on sleeve) and that can freak people out so keep that in mind. But more importantly, don't become jaded and love freely. Peace.

ah, thank you for this.

i met someone who i am very into for the first time in years and it's fucking me up just a bit for certain reasons

i came here looking and found your post, spot on

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads