News & Blogs Lou Reads the Internet - August 2014 podcast staring --- STP!!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Yes some of you folks are apparently more famous! 37 min podcast where this guy reads from STP's forums such as Shoplifting, panhandling, spanging signs, untrustworthy people @ Shaggy, and of course dwells on Sex&Relationships - spent a little time with bloody vagina and best place ya got laid. And he reads the comments and the "names" who generated the comments in those forums. So get your beverage of choice and sit down for a listen. (Wasn't sure where to place this - also downloaded the 30mg file).

http://loureads.com/2014/07/29/lou-...anet-advice-for-the-homeless-by-the-homeless/

Oh and he did write this and includes a pic that looks photoshopped as I doubt someone would fly a sign stating "Need Heroin". I didn't post it here on this thread.

Hey man, can you spare any change? Spare anything? Even a smile helps. Also a lot of drugs to help me forget I beg for a living and sleep on the streets would help more than a smile. I’m just being honest.

So this episode is about the worldful world of gutterpunks, crusties, hobos, bums or whatever you want to call this nations wandering house-less people. It is amazing, and yet unsurprising, that the homeless have such ready access to the site known as Squat The Planet. But just because they are roaming the world rudderless doesn’t mean they don’t want to have a place to have stupid discussions and share their best criminal practices! Won’t you please enjoy this sampling of nonsense from the pages of StP.

Last edited:

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Hahahah, that bloody Vagina thread sounds as nasty/funny when read out loud!.....Pussy is Pussy and men are beasts ahahah Classic!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads