lost soul..seeking help

Demo

Reaction score
I lived on the streets for years now after finding out my daughter wasnt mine...needless to say I lost it. All I have now is my pit n my pak...looking for some decent tips on train hopping.Too poor to fly and desperatly wanna get back to my street fam in portland...just careful about how I wanna do this. dont care if I get arrested but being as I have no cash to bail out my pup...she is all I got left...any tips?

Demo

Reaction score
tried that...its 100 degrees here and some lady called animal control on me for having Sho-lo (my dog who is a black older pit) out in the heat...

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Keep in mind, if your worried about the heat, riding freight is also not an option. If not, and the neighbor lady is just a bitch, find enough money to take a city bus out of town, hopefully to someplace on the highway.
Print out some fake papers and make a vest to make your dog look like a service dog if you have troubles putting it on the bus. Take an umbrella for shade. lots of water. people will pity you hitching in the heat, and cars might have ac (not gonna find that on freight).
Or just make some fucking money and craigslist a ride. Even without money, tell the truth, and maybe find some pity.

bryanpaul

Reaction score

Demo

Reaction score
Im 6'9" and biult...kinda intimidating to chics....oh you mean suck dick. no thanks...never tried it but im sure I wont like it. Dont need anymore mental scars.

hutchie

Reaction score
First of all man, sorry on the daughter tip. I don't know how the fuck I would cope with that, I have one myself I dunno what to say other than good luck.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
fuck yea fuck yea!!! how'd the pup do on the train?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads