Los angeles squats

Reaction score
Hey, I'm out on the streets vagabonding around Los Angeles, specifically the South bay area. Anyone know of places to squat near here? all help much appreciated!!
doesn't have to be specific places but at least tips or something -- totally new on the street here....

Reaction score
Hey, I'm out on the streets vagabonding around Los Angeles, specifically the South bay area. Anyone know of places to squat near here? all help much appreciated!!
doesn't have to be specific places but at least tips or something -- totally new on the street here....
I'm squatting in the south bay area right now. Hit me up, I can give you some specific places.

Reaction score
wound up bailing out of there, finding a ride back east. found an awesome place to crash though! and i'll be hitchhiking back out there again in the spring, so possibly i'll give you a shout then

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads