Looking to begin squatting in Colorado | Squat the Planet

Looking to begin squatting in Colorado

BennyLurks

Reaction score
I am unfortunately stuck on probation in Ohio for my first (and last) DUI until this summer so I'm using this time to plan.
Looking into seasonal jobs in Denver as well. Been back and forth and all over this continent for years and Colorado is definitely Thee spot

Reactions: Supposed Mocha

BennyLurks

Reaction score
I'm near Denver, and I'm still interested in contacting people who want to set up squats, or have experience doing that or know others with experience. Thanks for the reply!
I know they have a decent homeless shelter in downtown Denver, and I used to live at/volunteer at the one in Boulder which is like a Motel 6 with better buffets

BennyLurks

Reaction score
I'm near Denver, and I'm still interested in contacting people who want to set up squats, or have experience doing that or know others with experience. Thanks for the reply!
I know they have a decent homeless shelter in downtown Denver, and I used to live at/volunteer at the one in Boulder which is nicer than a motel and has lots of resources

BennyLurks

Reaction score
Also, if you have a disease/disorder/health problem that Marijuana is the only "cure" or medication for it, they'll move you upstairs and get you all the help you need to get set up permanently if that's the case

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads