Looking for stories

O

outlawloose

Great introduction, Juice! And nice profile pic. I really vitamin see what you did there.

The best website I can recommend for info and stories is this website called squattheplanet.com
It's already fullllll of useful info, excellent travelling stories, and a whole community of travellers who are happy to answer actual, legitimate, specific fuckin questions

D

Deleted member 125

yea um theres dozens of stories available on the website if you gave half a shit and took the time to search and read them. this is a really lazy intro man and if you are actually interested you might wanna try to show it a little more next time.

welcome to stp!

Thomas Walker

Reaction score
A lot of people tend to be really aggressive towards intros like this without actually providing decent feedback, so I suppose I'll try to help a bit more.

StP is a pretty close-knit community, so people are much more willing to provide advice if they know a bit about you. How old are you? Where are you from? What kind of music do you like? What are your interests?

Intros like the one you posted tend to clog up the forums with "repeat" posts. Essentially, by asking more specific questions, you're likely to get a better response, so long as it hasn't been asked before. The search bar at the top of the page should be able to help you.

Anyways, welcome to StP! Just make those changes and you should fit right in.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads