looking for a travel partner-south america

bani

Reaction score
whats up. i'm heading to ecuador in late july and won't be coming back when my flight returns. i plan to go down to peru and then back up to central america, taking my time (probably 'till next year, to give you an idea). i've got some places to stay, work at, secluded areas but also cities, wanna stay away from charity shit, but some activist work would be great. looking for the punks too! i speak spanish (native) but have been trying to learn some indigenous languages too. traveling on the cheap. walking, hiking, local transit, hitching, whatev. prefer a woman, but may be open, and prefer another latino/a, but can be open about that too.
i'm 21 year old brown kid from new york, dancer, photographer, zine writer, activist, graff writer, self-defense teacher, buddhist practitioner, transpolar space traveler....
let me know if you're down. thanks! -b

bote

Reaction score
hi, just got into Cartagena Columbia after sailing across from Panama, San Blas Islands. First the gps conked out and then the autopilot started over corecting and we wound up in a resticted military zone marked "explosive waste area" on a moonless night on rough seas. I was working on the boat and learned a lot, like how to do what the captain says even when youre instincts say something else. Anyway. Im recouping here for a couple days and then back to Panam with another boatload of backpackers who have no fucking idea what they are in for, then eventually hitchhiking down through Colombia to Ecuador, et cetera. I dont know where Ill be in late July, but get in touch, you never know and it would be cool. Peace everybody, Im almost 30 and still alive what more is there

bani

Reaction score
buenas, im in ecuador now, been here a few weeks and traveled all over with the fam doing cool tourist shit, but now im on my own and would love a travel partner. buses here are mad cheap to go long distances and living in general is cheap. i just got my WWOOF guide to ecuador (listings of organic farms and shit to work on for room and board) so if anyones interested we could work on a farm together. sounds freakin cool! i'm also down to leave the country and start heading south via peru after i try to farm thing. let me know. im at heyitsbani at aol.com. this country is amazing! im heyitsbani on couchsurfing.com.

bote

Reaction score
i`m in val paraiso working at a hostal this week, don`t know till when, but i`ll be living here or santiago or buenos ares for probably a few months, if you come down say hi!

bani

Reaction score
might not be there for a while, but will drop you a line when i am! and give me the scoop on places to work for trade in latinoamerica..

bote

Reaction score
well, the yoyo hostal here is pretty good, cool people, free breakfast (which means free food whenever, if you are staff) and you work 24 hours for one week accomodation, but it`s overnight and you can sleep, you just have to get up and open the door for drunk british kids and tell their friends they can`t come in.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads