Photos - LOOK AT DIS BEAUTIFUL BB BOI | Squat the Planet

Photos LOOK AT DIS BEAUTIFUL BB BOI

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
So, I'm over here chilling with @maxipadhero @Shwhiskey Gumimaci and @ElderGreen9 and I remembered that the old StP site is still on the internet. Not the old theme mind you. Matt's old blog. We were browsing through the photos and look what we found!

WHOA.png

LOOK AT @Matt Derrick! Such a cutie!!!

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
#BringBackTheSeptumRing2019

croc

Reaction score
Reactions: Shwhiskey Gumimaci

croc

Reaction score
Also I wanted to ask if that's thru a fox hole but I never seen a grainer that clean n white

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So, I'm over here chilling with @maxipadhero @Shwhiskey Gumimaci and @ElderGreen9 and I remembered that the old StP site is still on the internet. Not the old theme mind you. Matt's old blog. We were browsing through the photos and look what we found!

View attachment 48753

LOOK AT @Matt Derrick! Such a cutie!!!

hahaha awww man, that is so sweet, thank you. i just assume no one ever looks at the old site, so im really pleased you took some time to look over there and found some stuff worth posting about :)

it's funny cause i look back on some of those stories and cringe a little just cause i was sooo green and sometimes overly dramatic/romantic in my writing about my travels, but it is what it is, and it's an interesting snapshot of that portion of my life.

so thanks for checking that out and posting this, it definitely made my day @EphemeralStick!

#BringBackTheSeptumRing2019

slightly irrelevant, but i've been trying to find a good septum ring for ages and just haven't found one. mostly because there's no decent piercing shops in walla walla and finding septum rings online is hard.

Smol squatfather

@Matt Derrick what age were u here?

ahhh... i believe i would have been about 22 in this picture, so that was 17 years ago :D

Also I wanted to ask if that's thru a fox hole but I never seen a grainer that clean n white

yeah, that was a canadian grainer, if i recall, that was one of the rare ones where there were holes in both rooms going to the outside, and also a hole going into the smaller middle section that separated the two rooms. that particular grainer had huge rooms, which is why both brian and myself could comfortably fit in one side.

i forget why at the time, but we were riding up to philly from balitmore...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads