London Meet-UP | Squat the Planet

London Meet-UP

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
From 2011 09 21 i should be back in London for the winter. Anybody wanna meet up ?
PM me here or text 07727831977 upwards from that date :)

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Too far for me, but if you feel like exploring the cold frozen wastes of the north you're more than welcome.
Be warned, though, it gets properly fucking cold up here in winter.
:)

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
I'll have that in mind...might pay you a visit if you could provide some crash space. Well in my home town temperatures in winter fall down upto -37 so im quite used to harsh cold weather :)

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
gonna be here till 2012 May, if anyone is in the area gimme a text to 07727831977 i can find you a place to crash either at my squat or other

lalalazoe

Reaction score
ey! i'll be heading to london around the second week of january.... won't know anyone, but i might be couhcsurfing at a collective. would love to meet up with any of you in the area to possibly be introduced to the more underground scene over there? Let me know!

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
Well my number is stated in the posts above, since i dont check this site often anymore.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads