fuckinjackson

jackson
Reaction score
Hey ya’ll I’m Jackson. Been a long time scroller on here, posted an introduction awhile back but I felt an urge to post again and hopefully connect with some fellow travelers. A bit about myself, I’m 26 yrs old, bisexual, gender non-conforming anarchist punk from OC.

Been kickin it in San Diego for the past two years and now that my lease is coming to an end next month I decided to get back on the road, that is until this past week fucked all my plans up. My reliable old Lincoln TC decided to suddenly take a shit on me and I’m praying I can fix it myself before I move. I was hoping to stay in the SoCal/Vegas area through the autumn & winter months while I tie up some loose ends and hang w my family for the holidays, hopefully afterwards make my way up to NorCal and eventually Portland & Seattle.

I stopped fuckin w most of the people I knew around my area because of creeps and high school esque drama so I was hoping to meet some fellow travelers and rubbertrampers kickin it in the Southwest during the cold months. Need more friends to hike and go to local shows & raves with.

Also if anyone has the plug on finding a halfway decent car on the cheap just in case my Lincoln doesn’t make it that would be siiiick 🖤 I’m a broke ass punk with nowhere else to go come November.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads