licking bloody vagina

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
i don't trust it for just that reason

Sounds like a good way to start off a prenuptial agreement.

3rdeye said:
Lol I'm glad I stumbled upon this. Without a doubt no matter how smashed I was, I would never fucking eat a bloody vagina. When that cycle is over and it has cleaned itself out...I'll go to town on that and maybe go ATM if it's washed up with some soap beforehand.

Never say never... what if your suffering from Iron-deficiency anemia?

Reactions: Matt Derrick

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ewwww neltz. never. ever.

unless on accident. don't know how it would happen on accident. but yeah.

I wont even sex on the rag. I did once I think at the beginning of a cycle and that's because it started while we were fucking (what im assuming, I don't have a huge dick and there was lil bit of blood on the condom when I was done)

wish ida sexd once on the rag with my ex before she was my ex because I woulda been fucking her at melt banana and its on my bucket list to fuck at a show

Reactions: Mongo

hobopoe

Reaction score
Website
punkypoe.tumblr.com
I am late to this but I have a saying "if you can walk through mud you can screw through blood.". Also, it is the best time to do something like that. Her body will be experiencing a rush of hormones making her a lot more sensitive and open.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hobopoe said:
I am late to this but I have a saying "if you can walk through mud you can screw through blood.". Also, it is the best time to do something like that. Her body will be experiencing a rush of hormones making her a lot more sensitive and open.

:rolleyes: Hope you don't let the lucky doll your about to get in bed with hear that line. I bet ladies love having they're menstrual cycle compared to mud... lol

::eyepatch::::pompus::::drinkingbuddy:::p

Anyway... I thought walking through mud was more about batting for the other team. After all the ol fogies I work with have a saying. "hole is hole".

lol...

I crack myself up... by disclaimer... ;) hope no one be offended.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mankini

hobopoe

Reaction score
Website
punkypoe.tumblr.com
hahah no offense meant, none taken ::drinkingbuddy:: . And yeah, most dames take mud baths but won't let anyone near them on their moon. *shrug* I have no issue licking or screwing during that time... as long as they are cool with it of course..

Reactions: Odin

shabti

Reaction score
try to touch it while it's bleeding and i'll black your eye
My ex was like that. :/ menses are an aphrodisiac, and I was thoroughly disappointed when she wouldn't let me nom nom on her bloody badongdong. Puts me in a red tinted fuck frenzy. Foreplay, cummulimgus, then sex on the rag? Best. Nut. Ever. Go feral on that pussy like beasts rutting in the field. Even better if are actually in a field. Yeah...

hobopoe

Reaction score
Website
punkypoe.tumblr.com
Like damn drunk rabbits, that is what I feel like when it is her moon. Is it weird that when someone says they are going to punch me while in the "bedroom" (loose phrasing there) I get all excited? This trait I have found has freaked people out, or just plain ruined someone's threats.

Meg

Reaction score
Website
freighttrains.tumblr.com
holy shit! I'm a girl and I would NEVER let anyone eat me out while bleeding. I know they say having an orgasm while having your period helps the cramping, but the feeling before orgasming is so fucking awkward and its kinda impossible to orgasm with that awkward feeling. idk maybe thats just me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads