Lesson to oneself

Wawa

Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Poopin' in a chipbag. Some people ain't got no delicacy with cameras....
IMG_20150912_110920.JPG

celticpunk

Reaction score
when its winter and its cold as fuck, males can keep a wide mouthed bottle (a normal one would do if you wanna risk what OP just told us) inside the sleeping bag, when needing to pee just raise your hips and pee in the bottle as if you wanted to pee on your face or something like that (sorry, but that's the best way I get to explain the without using posture names or something), then put the lid back on and hug your above 36s degrees celcius temporary heater.

The friend who told me trick also told me that he would intentionally drink as much as the bottle could hold (2L in his case as he had that kind of bottle) so that in a couple hours, every night, he would have as much heat as he could get.

making a wrong into a right OP, right there.
Yeah man your not wrong, the piss bottle heater trick definitely woks, just cuddle up with that bottle of piss.
Maybe the posture position is called the fountain.

Reactions: Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
#pissSkills #gottapoo

Holy shit! where do we begin..

Done the standard bottle use camping and so forth... and dude's gotta piss drunkly in a city alley way after a long night on the town right?
As for number 2.
When I was a wee little bastardo, I do recall I dropped a duce in the bushes next to a Church's handicap ramp... hows that for Holy Shit?

• Haha
Reactions: celticpunk

celticpunk

Reaction score
#pissSkills #gottapoo

Done the standard bottle use camping and so forth... and dude's gotta piss drunkly in a city alley way after a long night on the town right?
As for number 2.
When I was a wee little bastardo, I do recall I dropped a duce in the bushes next to a Church's handicap ramp... hows that for Holy Shit?
At least you dropped one in the bushes and not in the church, but i reckon the bible would make some ok ass wipe.

Last edited:

roguetrader

Reaction score
at the Glastonbury Festival last year a friend of ours Claire decides that boys are gonna piss in one area and girls are gonna piss in another area and never the twain shall meet - apparently mixing male and female urine together is what makes it stink to high heaven.... cue Claire spending days trying to shepherd literally hundreds of wasted visitors to our camp to the designated piss spots, screaming at them if they got it wrong - did she succeed ? what do you think ! i suppose it kept the smell down for the first few days..........

next up a jolly story of defecation - many years ago we went to see Conflict in Manchester - it took about two hours to get there and the speed i snorted before getting in the car had me desperate to shit all the way.... i get to the gig and sprint to the toilet and dump the load rapido and then realise theres no paper to clean up with ! quick as a flash in my best Eagle Scout manner i pulled out a pack of Rizla - the UK version of Zig Zag rolling papers - and proceed to stick the entire pack together in one long sheet and make just about enough improv bog roll to wipe mein ass with.....

awkwardshelby

Reaction score
Website
shelbycriswell.com
Oh jeez I've definitely squatted in between my open car doors while camping out many a time. There was one night where I woke up to pee and I ended up tripping on a rock and falling face first into the designated pee spot. Let's just say I ended up dunking my head in the freezing ass lake at 3am trying not to scream and wake everyone up for about an hour.

Also, my partner today in the car said that she has shit her pants more times than she'd like to mention, haha!

Reactions: celticpunk

milkhauler

Reaction score
ZIPLOCK Bags. I've kept them for 20+ years on the trk. Nice when ur stuck in LA traffic. Fill and toss out at your next stop. Middle of night urges are also nice, since I dont have to climb out of a warm truck. They are 10 times more portable than a single bottle.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Actually a couple years ago I was on the "shit my pants tour" because damn near every time I got off a train I sharted in my pants. Washin my draws in many a gas station sinks.

Also another great one when I was with a friend in berkley and I was eating a coconut and while drinking the milk I was explaining to her that your not supposed to drink the brown coconut milk because it will make you shit yourself. And she said "so why are you drinking it?" Sure as shit we get about two blocks away from the store and rip a shart then did a very funny walk right back to the store and had to clean my damn undies yet again..

Come to think of it on the "shit my pants tour" I was eating a lot of coconuts...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Odin

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Oh and also I pretty much got kicked out of the house because I kept farting in my girlfriends bed.. true story..

The fat sloppy one I laid on her leg while she was still sleeping that was the last straw..

I torment most of my girlfriends with farts..

Well probably all of them actually...

Reactions: Odin

celticpunk

Reaction score
Actually a couple years ago I was on the "shit my pants tour" because damn near every time I got off a train I sharted in my pants. Washin my draws in many a gas station sinks.

Also another great one when I was with a friend in berkley and I was eating a coconut and while drinking the milk I was explaining to her that your not supposed to drink the brown coconut milk because it will make you shit yourself. And she said "so why are you drinking it?" Sure as shit we get about two blocks away from the store and rip a shart then did a very funny walk right back to the store and had to clean my damn undies yet again..

Come to think of it on the "shit my pants tour" I was eating a lot of coconuts...

hahaha! "shit my pants tour" :)

Venatus

Reaction score
my woman and i used to always pee together, i know it sounds weird but when your with someone like that for long periods of time you end up having a syncd biological clock. ah all those cute morning pisses by our camp::smug::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads