Lesson to oneself

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
you haz terrific aim skillz ...

Reactions: celticpunk
O

outlawloose

I learnt this lesson lying down while hiding in a well car. I was rolling though dt San Antonio so I couldnt stand up. I tried pissing down the gap between my platform and the shipping container thinking the airflow would suck it down towards the trax but it was blowing the other way, spraying a fine mist all over me and my gear. Lesson learnt.

Wawa

Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Fuck yeah piss story thread!

One time I tried to piss out a hole in the floor, inside the shelter of a Canadian grainer. This was during a pretty awful scary windstorm in Sask, and also on a moderately fast moving train. So, of course, all that piss just sprays me in the face. I manage to stop the flow, and piss into a jar instead.... then I try to pour out the jar, but, uh, kinda ended up pouring it all over my friend, who woke up freezing and piss soaked(It was a lot of piss. I was kinda proud of my bladder for being such a sport.)

Of course I lied and acted confused. Onboard a train just isn't the best place to admit "yes, we are both covered in piss and it's mine"

Uh, yeah. Being female, never tried no sideways pissing, but I'm surprised you guys dont do it more often.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
I actually have met someone that had a camp on the side of a hill and had a small hole ripped in the tent with a funnel to piss in and a hose running out of the hole in the tent and down the hill.

I fucken hate myself I wake up in a blur everyday stand up and just piss as far as I can shoot it away from my sleeping spot. Too lazy to put shoes on just to piss.

angerisagift

Reaction score
I actually have met someone that had a camp on the side of a hill and had a small hole ripped in the tent with a funnel to piss in and a hose running out of the hole in the tent and down the hill.

I fucken hate myself I wake up in a blur everyday stand up and just piss as far as I can shoot it away from my sleeping spot. Too lazy to put shoes on just to piss.
i did that 2 went it is snowing and i was camped out by the Thompson River

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I have a strange feeling that this is going to be another thread that just won't die :p

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
pipi, yeah. lets talk about farts for a moment, shall we?

i personally hate when guys next to you at urinals fart and you cant get away because youve just started to pipi.

Reactions: Venatus

warlo

Reaction score
Website
www.bonsai.cf
when its winter and its cold as fuck, males can keep a wide mouthed bottle (a normal one would do if you wanna risk what OP just told us) inside the sleeping bag, when needing to pee just raise your hips and pee in the bottle as if you wanted to pee on your face or something like that (sorry, but that's the best way I get to explain the without using posture names or something), then put the lid back on and hug your above 36s degrees celcius temporary heater.

The friend who told me trick also told me that he would intentionally drink as much as the bottle could hold (2L in his case as he had that kind of bottle) so that in a couple hours, every night, he would have as much heat as he could get.

making a wrong into a right OP, right there.

D

Deleted member 15262

Oh god, when I was in this abandoned motel in Florida I had to pee twice that night, but held it as long as i could because a thousand mosquitoes were waiting for me, couldn't hold it any longer so i had to pee in this corner next to where i was sleeping...no where else to pee! and little did i know there was someone else camped inside and saw me peeing and swatting away those damn mosquiotoes, and called out "if you need a bathroom theres one in here"... was really embarassing but I couldn't hold it. ended up moving camp cuz the flow kept crawling towards my sleep area.
screw florida and those mosquitoes

Wawa

Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Piss in the bladder can slightly lower your body temp, since it requires more energy to keep it up to body twmp, or something like that. Using your pissbottle as a heater though, not too bad an idea.

When I used to spend more time on a bicycle, in remote desert backroads and such, I'd ration water to the point of boiling piss for a hot water bottle on cold nights. Takes a bit less fuel/fire time then starting with cold water, too :p

Long live the piss thread!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads