leaving New Orleans,La?

Reaction score
Anyone coming and/or leaVing New Orleans in about three Weeks.. I'm new looking for someone to show me the ropes. I've put allot of thought into this and mental preparation. I'm ready. I won't be a problem. I catch on quick. :) If willing to help me embark upon this adventure of my life time let me know. Not sure if it matters but looking to be traveling at least 3 months would prefer longer. I want to go everywhere possible. Thanks for taking the time to read this »»(^.^)¥ Ka®ma

Circles

Reaction score
hey karma whats up dude my name is circles and iam in p.a. iam here for two weeks maybe more due to me loseing my leg from a train but i get my fake leg in a week or so then i will be back on the road rideing trains again but also iam getting a bus or a van and i will be driveing all around and hitting fest and rainbow fest but iam also looking for pepole to join me on this also iam trying to get pepole to gether for when i get a bus or a van and start a kitchen and feed the homless also feed at the rainbow and so on, iam a very down to earth and very laid back and very cool and u seem like a very cool sister so if u would like to be down for something like this that woulds be awesome and i would like to show u the ropes and there would be good brothers and sisters that would help out with this too, so if u want i will give u my cell number and u can hit me up let me know what u think, u will have a lot of fun and i know alot of kids too, well hope to here from u soon. peace sister. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads