Leaving Home

Cyanide Avalanche

Reaction score
I'm 18 now and I am sick of my hometown. Everyone is a close-minded asshole and I've done everything Pasadena TX has to offer. I need new scenery,people,ideas, and experiences. I plan on hitchhiking to get around. I can't afford a car and I dropped-out of school so I wasn't even able to get a license. If any one can help me find a squat in Houston that would be great. I don't care if it's run-down and nasty cause I'm used to that. I live in a cheap apartment. I'm here to make friends and travel-plans.

hiveranno

Reaction score
I second travelin's comment.. But your more then likely gonna blow it off and not take the advise becuz u wanna get clear and free from those family bonds.. I am not familiar with the Houston area so not a lot of help to yah unless u come to the northern Midwest at this time. Find a traveling partner.

BurnReno

Reaction score
~~~Yeah the advice up top is pretty spot on.
///But you know what is best for you! While traveling please be safe. The streets can be fucking sketchy...but im sure you know that.

~ I hope you find what you are looking for!

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
If you don't have a driver's license, why go to Houston? Houston is a driver's city, unless it's changed a lot since I've visited it last. Why don't you go somewhere that has better public transportation? Out of state maybe?

Reactions: eske silver

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads