Leaving GA

H

Huntress

Most people call me Morgan, or Jim.
I was traveling with some folks for a while, but split up in Ohio and I shot back down to my home state to get rid of all my belongings before my family moves to the Dominican Republic.
I'm catching out in about a week on my own, I'm having to leave my dog behind this time. If anyone is northwest bound, hit me up, because we all know it sucks riding alone!

piratehobo

Reaction score
im on the west coast in san diego and wanna go north but thats prolly not what yer looking for. oh well. i tried. if you do for some reason come thru here, lemme know! :arrgh:

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
yo jim, i just split with my partner and am back in florida. im going northwest cause its the land i love and ive got friends in high places. however i might be biking to nola, holla if you get desperate.

H

Huntress

Turns out I'll be gas canning through Florida the first week of August in celebration of my friend's birthday, then catching north immediately after. It's too hot in Nola and nothing is going on right now...why are you going there? I'm not desperate, it just sucks riding alone...if no one leaves with me, I'll meet people on the way.

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
just visiting family in a way, everyone has asked me why are you going to nola and why are you bikin their, i can only say why not. and im from fla so its just "typical" weather fer this time of year. theirs about to be another major storm coming through so i thought id check out the insanity. but yeah man i didnt think you were desparate in anyway, i just know how bad it sucks riding solo if your not in the right mindset for it and if you got to a point where shit was just too desolate, i been their so i still extend the offer. good luck sister!

hukster

Reaction score
why you going to ride out? just to see the country and come back or another reason?

Im up to ride along if you don't mind. It would be my first time going out alone like that too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads