Leaving Chicago in about a month. | Squat the Planet

Leaving Chicago in about a month.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard!!! You're in the right place! There's plenty of info and helpful people that can answer your questions.

However, I'm working on solo cycling myself in the future. There's the Discovery Trail that runs through Chicago that goes from the east coast to the west. There's information on it on this site for a start!

Good Luck and Welcome Aboard!

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Qecalor

Reaction score
Hey all I'm Jane, I'm in Chicago Illinois and I'm planning on doing some solo cycling/hitchhiking long term across the states for the first time. Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi,some friends from me in chicago just bought a van to go travel some,they are in chicago right now..if u want to hook up,we stream live daily on youngs vlog on you tube..pls check us,we are some simple musicians exploring a bit..x

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I just looked at the website and it looks like a thing that I can really get into.
Cool! I am debating to travel on it to the Rocky Mountains! It's that the cold and snowy months are coming very soon :( So that will delay me going if I want to travel on it by bicycle. Ice and snow is the enemy for bicycle riders!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads