Leaving Chicago in about a month.

Current Location
Chicago
Hey all I'm Jane, I'm in Chicago Illinois and I'm planning on doing some solo cycling/hitchhiking long term across the states for the first time. Any advice would be appreciated.

Current Location
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard!!! You're in the right place! There's plenty of info and helpful people that can answer your questions.

However, I'm working on solo cycling myself in the future. There's the Discovery Trail that runs through Chicago that goes from the east coast to the west. There's information on it on this site for a start!

Good Luck and Welcome Aboard!

Qecalor

Lurker
Current Location
Spain
Hey all I'm Jane, I'm in Chicago Illinois and I'm planning on doing some solo cycling/hitchhiking long term across the states for the first time. Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi,some friends from me in chicago just bought a van to go travel some,they are in chicago right now..if u want to hook up,we stream live daily on youngs vlog on you tube..pls check us,we are some simple musicians exploring a bit..x

OP
JaneTheTraveler98
Current Location
Chicago
Ice and snow is the enemy for bicycle riders!
I was worried about the cold months too but now I'm getting into the mindset of fuck it because if I don't leave as soon as I can then I'll just convince myself that it has to be the perfect conditions for me to go and I know that will never happen.

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Inhale Calm offers vitamin B12 vape throughout Australia. Vitamin vape is very helpful for those who don't take non-veg meals. It is scientifically proved that, inhaling vape pen helps to elevate your mood. Order Today!!
Don't touch it. STOP fucking touching it! - Facebook
I always wanted to do something fun like go on another road trip Hop a Train I am anxious to just leave but I don`t want to do this by my self & I Don`t have any friends with same interestI am tired of getting up going to work and coming home and stareing at walls I like classic rock 60`s 70`s 80`s 90`s If I listed all my groups it would be long list arts and crafts puzzles movies concerts festivals camping books
Good morning to the world; thank you for being kind to me today.
what a great day to be sober.
off to busk in Galway city, ireland
Go to Savannah, seek out and sneak on a Q037, head over to Jacksonville, take Amtrak back to Savannah, problem solved!
It appears the recent upgrade broke the registration page, so if you know anyone trying to register an account that can't, that's why. I'm working on a fix.
Bey
It's a very unique, modern feeling, yes?: To miss someone you've never met...
A Simple Step Van wrote on wISDOMiZdUm's profile.
Been over a month. Whaddayadoin? Construction? ~ peace and hope this finds you well

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
inhalecalm