last winter in TN

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
I hope. I'm in Johnson city TN. Staying till spring then off to Saipan where I plan to escape from reality. Shooting for Plato's cave. This is the longest I've been anywhere in 8 years and I really needed some down time. I'm soooo ready to get back to the dead end of the road tho I'll prolly make Saipan my home and bounce from there to Asia for short trips. Who knows? I have a floor you can sleep on. It's dry and warm and safe.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Sounds like a great adventure!

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
Allllllll in the mind of course. Hence, Plato's cave. The islanders have life around the sun down cold. The future is Borne in the present (I've read this a few places) and if that's the case I'm just waiting.

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
Oh hey, I love cats. I mean, like,I really love Fucking cats. I spend alot of my free time around here feeding the strays. I soooo look forward to getting to my next destination so I can get a couple. I had to give my last one up (to a really good home) when I took to the road. It killed me and said no more giving up my cat (s). Yeh, can't wait to get a cat

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ha. speaking of which ... I rather like siamese. Just got the little one (lilac sealpoint) - found starving and full of fleas by a dumpster. He's estimated to be 6-7 weeks. I'm the third person this little guy has been with. Ming, Bo and Big Boy last night :) And no I'm not the crazy cat lady ... ;) My problem is having someone watch them, my place. Have some long distance bicycling trips planned for next year.

pndt.jpg

Reactions: birdsonthebat

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
Cats in their naturally preferred habitat. Not that anything is wrong with crazy cat ladies. Can't wait to give a few a great place of their own. Yeh I'd love to do some cycling but methinks it's more dangerous than it's worth. The Natchez trace parkway might be a good, safe ride tho. I said for years I was but never got around to it. Toooo much stuff to do I guess. Happy trekking!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads