last time you were in relationship? | Squat the Planet

last time you were in relationship?

professorjpj

Reaction score
Think I got everyone here beat!! Been at LEAST 10 years!! Even though I look young, and pretty darned handsome, women have ZERO interest in me, ever!! So needless to say, its been a LONG time, and I don't imagine that will ever change at this point, sadly to say...

S

spectacular

untitled_zpsb10f7730.png

Attachments

• untitled_zpsb10f7730.png
    untitled_zpsb10f7730.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 287

ratking

Reaction score
Was at six years, then fucked it up last September.
It ended badly (possibly the worst), so I'm probably going to avoid it from happening again.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Last real relationship was about two years ago. I generally find it easy to get laid but hard to find an actual connection to someone, mostly because they're generally not travelers.

amandanotsuitcase

Reaction score
OK... so when I was reading this, I wondered "what qualifies as a relationship ?" What do ya'll think ?
I think a relationship is when you're having sex with the person, you like them, and you hang out on a regular basis. People have a tendency to think fuck buddies don't count as relationships. I disagree... if you really are fuck BUDDIES than you might be in more of a relationship than if it was your "bf/gf". I tend to think true friendship takes more effort to maintain than some bf/gf relationships.
I'm a month out, and it still feels like somebody kicked me in the belly. Hence the tequila I'm drinking.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

briancray

Reaction score
Website
www.bikethe.us
OK... so when I was reading this, I wondered "what qualifies as a relationship ?" What do ya'll think ?
I think a relationship is when you're having sex with the person, you like them, and you hang out on a regular basis. People have a tendency to think fuck buddies don't count as relationships. I disagree... if you really are fuck BUDDIES than you might be in more of a relationship than if it was your "bf/gf". I tend to think true friendship takes more effort to maintain than some bf/gf relationships.
I'm a month out, and it still feels like somebody kicked me in the belly. Hence the tequila I'm drinking.
I generally went with the label. Never actually thought about it like that before. If that's the case there is a chick I've dated on and off for five years whom we maintained close contact, hang out, and have sex when I'm in town...just never accumulated into a relationship because we lead different lives. I still care about her. Trying to get her to backpack with me abroad, but she continues to date douchebags. I've generally always been closer to friends with benefits. Less pressure, more fun, and less complications.

In reality I guess it just comes down to overall connection with the person, which generally for me is hard to find. I agree with what Matt stated above.

amandanotsuitcase

Reaction score
ugh..drunk and hungover at the same time.
I have a friend like that, and I find I put more effort into my relationship with him than most of my relationships with boyfriends. Cuz I know he'll always be there for me, and we're friends forever.
An I agree with Matt too, getting laid is easy. Finding somebody you really have a connection with is the tough part.

Reactions: Matt Derrick
S

spectacular

anything that requires that I take another person seriously is to me a relationship. well "seriously" past not harming them

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@eske silver and I were recently discussing the possibility of starting some kind of StP dating section, but I'm concerned that it would be a tidal wave of dudes harassing all the ladies. But, at the very least it might be fun to exchange okc profiles. Just throwing it out there

amandanotsuitcase

Reaction score
@Matt Derrick : Can you imagine how much more bickering there would in the threads if StP members started fucking each other ?! Maybe not a fantastic idea to facilitate that :) Although I really would LOVE to see how StP people would write up a personal ad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Killjoy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads