2021 Jamboree - Last minute location change, PLEASE READ | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

2021 Jamboree Last minute location change, PLEASE READ

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2021 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I couldn't make it either :( Amtrash was sold out on coach, I'm not flying because what I carry I don't think TSA would like what I carry. Greyhound sucks! I could of hopped a freight but risking getting caught and having a trespassing ticket wouldn't look good for my state security guard license. I couldn't find a ride and the ride I was supposed to get never replied back.

You all have a good time! I wanted to meet some of you! Matt, Honey Crust, Jimi, etc.

Maybe next time! I'm taking a bicycle tour across Wisconsin now.

CrowTheBard

Reaction score
Whelp the mechanical gods hate me. I was leaving lopez this morning and got a flat. There are no tire shops here on island. I now have to walk on the ferry, cab to a tire store, buy a tire, cab it back to the ferry, walk on with it, ferry back to the island, and install the tire. I'm fornsure not making it to Seattle today.

Now I got a down boat AND a down car. yay. 😑😔

Crow

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Whelp the mechanical gods hate me. I was leaving lopez this morning and got a flat. There are no tire shops here on island. I now have to walk on the ferry, cab to a tire store, buy a tire, cab it back to the ferry, walk on with it, ferry back to the island, and install the tire. I'm fornsure not making it to Seattle today.

Now I got a down boat AND a down car. yay. 😑😔

Crow
fuck man, sorry to hear that, i don't know if you saw my post but i wasn't able to make it out either, so i feel for ya.

jimi

Reaction score
Dameon and I are out there near the blurple Jimi hendrix sculpture if anyone is lookin.

• Love It
Reactions: Matt Derrick

jimi

Reaction score
Aight last call, we're rolling in the next 15min. Anyone on their way? We're getting off at exit 47 off i90 if anyone is lagging!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Soooo... I'm hoping people will start posting some pics and give us some updates once the weekend is over!

Jerrell

Reaction score
Hella enjoyed meeting everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads