Larry and His Flask

JohnFNB

Reaction score
yeah barefoot surrender is fucking awesome..i live an hour from nashville, which is where they are based, but ive never seen the whole band play together live...i've seen ben, the guitarist play a few times solo..but i think all of them together would be pretty awesome.

Skye

Reaction score
Website
www.squatchlif.com
you're lucky.
i fell in love with ben's songs like 2 years ago when Ben and Christian still played and i've kind of been obsessed. i hope to see him play sometime.
all together now as a band, they're that much more golden.

JohnFNB

Reaction score
check out me and my friends old band....my new shit is way better, but im not really into recording anything anymore....too much trouble and shit...friends have changed and things are out of reach at the moment...but who knows later on. myspace.com/nonothing ...if you like it let me know.

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
yeah larry and his flask use to be a 3 piece pop-punk band, and started playing folk/blue-grass type punk a couple years ago. i played a few shows with them in oregon. and they are some really great guys...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads