Lansing

Reaction score
So i realized a lot of people here seem to go through lansing when they're traveling. It just so happens i'm hopefully moving there within the next year, the problem is i'm gonna have to find something to do with myself until i can find a job. Now if this were ann arbor or something i wouldn't really be too worried but since i've never really been to lansing at all i'm kind of lost so basically, what are the do's and don'ts of living in lansing without an apartment? I mean if all goes well i wont have to worry about any of this and i can skip right ahead to the apartment thing but i feel as if lansing isn't exactly as friendly of a city as ann arbor. So i guess i just want a brief list of cool places to go, sketchy places to avoid things like that. Even if you don't have that type of info anything about lansing would be appreciated cool spots, houses, just general cool shit because it seems like a city that could bore the fuck out of you if you don't know where to look.
thanks again

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads