LA bound, Looking for safe area/abandoned home to squat?

IndyJazz

Reaction score
Hey guys! me and my bf are looking for a secure place to squat in the LA area, we are currently in Austin at the moment but plan on leaving here really soon, if someone can help us out with some areas please message me if you can help us out! Thanx!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
no offense, but why would you go to LA? especially from austin, i mean, austin is significantly easier to live in.

D

Deleted member 125

in all honesty anybody who has a decent (rare) mid to long term squat in FUCKING LA is most likely not going to be sharing information with strangers on the internet about it.

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
I can tell you some places in Tucson if you get stuck here, but it's been too long since I've been anywhere in Cali.

scummy1990

Reaction score
yea stay away from la shits whack stay in easier towns like nola,austin,atl......if ur going west go to nor cal unless u have people to stay with la is a shithole to stay squat in

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads