News & Blogs - Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted on All Charges | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted on All Charges

bip

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
when you say cross state lines are you like, talking about the 5 miles he crossed into kenosha? hes a local, his family lives in kenosha.
why are you saying im on the wrong website, because im not like "YES EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS AND THINKS, THATS MY OPINION TOO"
i get it though, its hard when you hear something different.
really hard
im sorry.
sorry that you gotta go through that

• Stupid
Reactions: Coywolf

bip

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
crossed state lines
the rifle was in wisconsin
also like, dude people were running around burning the city down.
once again if we dont have cops the option that we have is to defend ourselves.
what the fuck
thats anarchy dude
respecting and defending each other.
the presence of a weapon isnt the presence of violence.
theyre two different things.
crossed state lines. lol he lived on the border, have you looked at a fucking map at all?

• Stupid

bip

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
Idk anyone going to defend someone else’s property with an AR is a cop LARPer imo. Why tf did they hire teenagers with guns to defend their car dealership?

Yeah, you should be able to defend yourself, but if I wanna play bouncer and start brandishing a pistol in a rowdy bar it’s my own fault if I get my ass kicked and shooting their asses wouldn’t be “self defense”.

100% also the cops fault for pushing the protestors into militia members to do the shit they knew they couldn’t.

End of the day though, human lives always matter more than property. Who gives a fuck if they burnt down every car in that lot? That shits insured and doesn’t give some twerp the right to play judge, jury, and executioner.
open carry is legal. this wasnt a rowdy bar it was a town you grew up in being burned down by people who wanted to riot for fun.
i was in that region, i was protesting. i fucking know.
he didnt run into a fight pointing a gun at people, he was literally running away from a mob of people, some of them with guns themselves, while they screamed they were going to kill him.

why do you care more about ideology that morality in this what the fuck dude.
yeah i guess property is less important, but at that point it wasnt about property it was about a bunch of people trying to take his life.

• Stupid

bip

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
do you people not understand that self defense laws are fucking important? in regards to things like
THE STATES MONOPOLY ON VIOLENCE
if we dont have self defense laws that enable the use of deadly force then
THE STATE HAS A FULL MONOPOLY ON THE USE OF FORCE
its already bad enough as it is, its already very difficult to defend your life without being prosecuted by the state. even in the usa which has almost the best self defense laws.
do you ever think about the precedent that sets?
also since were gonna bring arbitary shit into this, joseph rosenbaum was a pedophile who ran around screaming the n word that whole night, not to mention charging dude while screaming he was gonna kill him and take his gun and all that, whatever.
once again also like, the reason he wasnt charged was he was defending himself from deadly force.
its almost like you guys get your news from like two places and just parrot whatever facebook friends say.
just kinda sucks
and if you studied the law at all you would find even a white person is prosecuted routinely when they defend themselves. the government aggressively prosecutes anyone in that situation because they eventually want all of us disarmed and compliant in every way.
yeah who would think white privelege exists in an apartheid state. wow yeah you sound so brave telling me the sky is blue over and fucking over again.
all people involved were white lol youre reaching so fucking hard
imagine pointing a gun at someone who was running from you, getting shot and then victimizing yourself.
un fucking believable yall cmon
i know this is really really hard to deal with but it will get easier
someday you know, youll be able to hear other peoples opinions

• Stupid

bip

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
also the people who came up to the new york subway shooter werent spanging him, if you surround somebody and say "give me _____" thats a robbery dude, what the fuck
what fucking weird delusional world do you live in?

• Stupid

bip

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
Dude, you are on the wrong fucking website.

This motherfucker crossed state lines, underage, with a semi automatic rifle...with the express purpose of going to an area with civil unrest.

There is Video evidence of him confirming premeditation before Kenosha..

The basis of self defense, is that you CANNOT GO LOOKNG FOR TROUBLE, ESPECIALLY ARMED, shoot someone and then be surprised when someone runs at you with a skateboard, legitimately believing you may be an active shooter.

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here. With that bullshit arguement.

If he was black, he would have been gunned down by police. I dare you to disagree with that.
you can protest armed, yeah. if someone uses deadly force you can then defend yourself. its not eh same.
also that video doesnt show premeditation at all. even if that is rittenhouse hes talking about those shoplifters not protesters.
wouldnt an active shooter be like, shooting at everyone? instead of running away saying "im going to the police"
yes lol police shoot black people are u fucking kidding me
and white people kill more cops than any other race
so fucking what, everyone involved here was white
you just use that to hammer your arguement in like it means something

also once again the usa is going in and out of without rule of law each fucking month, the police are not really able to do what they were 2 years ago.
which means people have to defend themselves.
almost like they would if there wasnt a state, you know. like if we actually had an anarchist society without cops. you know? like if the ideal world you wanted came to be, we would have to be armed and defend each other, and that might include assets. you know? like i know this is super hard to understand but, what if that car lot owner doesnt have an insurance policy that covers riots in a fucking small town? and he would be completely ruined possibly in debt for the rest of his life (the equivalent of a near mortal injury in the delusional anarcho primitivist derek jensen world you salivate for)? what if we actually had to defend our lives and our resources from people who wanted to destroy them?

that sounds kind of like an anarchist scenario to mull about? you know?

• Stupid

bip

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
oh wait here i forgot to put solidarity with comrades.
you have to include the words solidarity and comrades. also some weird vague region
solidarity w our comrades in central turtle island and the east

bip

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
im sorry for being an annoying dick here, but, like this shit is important to me. i dont really think if some right wing mob charged the cringy red guard in austin and threatened to murder them, and it was on video, that they would be prosecuted either, even if they were open carrying.
to the americans reading this, you know the rest of the world is basically normal right now, right? like even with the unrest its not like, on fucking fire every day with complete breakdown of society? ppl are just chillin?
kind of a side note but its a pretty rapid descent youre going through and i dont think a lot of you understand the gravity and the limit of it.
also like, for fucking real there needs to be militas everywhere otherwise very evil forces take hold after the police leave.
the cartel isnt some stuff to just play around with like its cool gang shit,

bip

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
Do you seriously not see the irony in this?
he didnt run up to people and start shooting them for flying a sign that said fuck white people, he was standing outside a car lot open carrying as a deterrent to people burning down a car lot after the other one had been burnt down the night before. yeah its still wrong to attack someone who didnt attack you. what the fuck.
he isnt richard fucking spencer hes a kid defending his town
if youd been to that area you would know the whole north illinois south wisconsin area is its own region.
a lot of people live on the border.
rittenhouse lives like 10 miles away lol and his dad lives in kenosha along with a lot of his family and most people he knows.

Big George W

Humanist
Reaction score
Website
mewe.com
Bip, I actually almost see where you are coming from here, as you are making some pretty valid points here and there but, the problem I'm having is why the kid chose to go there and do what he set out to do, which was essentially defend a car dealership which to my knowledge, the owners did not know him or want him there.

Don't get me wrong - you are right on the money about law enforcement having their hands tied since COVID among other things like Defund The Police... and the thought of it coming down to people having to take matters into their own hands, shit... I know an awful lot about the Mog/Somilia from the summer and fall of 1993, and there is no way I would want to ever live in a place like that - believe me !!

But I see where our country is becoming more and more violent each day, and truth be told I now deeply regret not getting firearms training from my father in law of blessed memory, because I can now really hear him telling me how while I may not need or want to own any guns now [this was like around 2000 or so...] there may come a time in the future where you may wish you had the license so you could legally purchase something.

While on that topic, my father in law of blessed memory was hugely into knives, and ran a training course back when he was much younger on close combat using knives, and why knives are better than a gun in close combat.

As far as guns went, he was very against automatic weapons because they jam.

He felt that there was nothing better than old school long barrel .45 cal revolvers because every time you pull the trigger you get a bang !!

America's infatuation with the AR-15 is beyond disgusting.

Just as disgusting is how protests in America for the most part destroy communities where innocent lives are lost or ruined due to loss of business from looting/vandalism/fires/etc.

I was always amazed how no one [as far as mainstream society goes] said shit about all the damage caused during all the violent protests which occurred during 2020, but yet these same people who didn't say shit then, man they can't get over what went down on Jan 6th because God forbid angry people directly confront the fucking government....

Lemmy of blessed memory and Motorhead said it best regarding the LA Riots, something to the effect of what I just mentioned - how the rioters NEVER loot and destroy anything other than poor businesses and neighborhoods that they live in as opposed to showing up in Beverly Hills or something.

Bip, I understand your anger but I also see Coywolfs stance here too.

And as for Bernie Goetz, that was totally self defense except when he shot the one kid a second time because "he seemed alright" or something like that... believe me I am a huge believer in the right to defend one's self and property, which sadly we cannot properly do in this rotten state Connecticut because of the Castle Doctrine which we are subjected to.

This whole fucking situation sucks, and sadly it's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets any better.

My bro Alex had the right idea.

Fuck society - Buy 40 acres in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Arizona where there are no humans and simply disappear...

Can't blame him, wish I could do the same thing.

Maybe someday I will......

• Love It
Reactions: Coywolf and Forkks

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@bip

Ok first off. You need to use the EDIT option for your posts, instead of posting like 100 replies. It is spamming this thread.

Secondly:

ok so, you see someone with an ar at a protest then you try as hard as possible to disarm them while screaming that youre going to kill them right there, even when they run from you for a long time. then after pointing a fucking gun at them they shoot you.
why would you think your actions are legally justified, if not moral (kkk nazi whatever)
legally justified.
were not talking about whether it was wrong were talking about why a judge said "yeah you defended yourself from a fucking mob, im not gonna make you a felon for the rest of your life"

This is why so many people have a problem with a 17 YO white kid being able to go armed to a place he shouldn't have been and get away with murder.

while a sexually abused minor who is a POC is found guilty of murder by killing her rapist.

I don't give a shit how much self defense this kid delt out. The fact that he shouldn't have been there "because let the police handle it" has been used in EVERY conviction of a POC in the name of self defense. And somehow, unbeknownst to us, this POS can get around it.

Your arguement seriously seems that like of an An-Cap, who value private property over human life...and I take SERIOUS issue with that.

Reactions: claymation

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I was always amazed how no one [as far as mainstream society goes] said shit about all the damage caused during all the violent protests which occurred during 2020, but yet these same people who didn't say shit then, man they can't get over what went down on Jan 6th because God forbid angry people directly confront the fucking government....

Probably because one actually involved the systematic murder of multiple unarmed citizens at the hands of the government, with video evidence...

And the other was a lie...with zero evidence...put in place to overthrow out current governmental system into a fascist dictatorship...

Pretty much anyone with critical thinking skills can determine the difference there. Racism is definitely a factor in the ability to differentiate the two.

Lemmy of blessed memory and Motorhead said it best regarding the LA Riots, something to the effect of what I just mentioned - how the rioters NEVER loot and destroy anything other than poor businesses and neighborhoods that they live in as opposed to showing up in Beverly Hills or something.

Portland, Seattle, and many other left-wing cities would beg to differ, as 2020 has shown you. The wealthy DT areas with many large chain businesses were completely destroyed.

Reactions: Tony G

Big George W

Humanist
Reaction score
Website
mewe.com
Yeah Coywolf, I get that... but those wealthy areas - they had insurance I'm sure - while the poorer areas most certainly don't, or if they do it barely covers anything.

I know parts of NYC's wealthy shopping areas got totally destroyed, which is a fucking shame I mean what's the point of that ??

I remember some of that shit going down in the Pacific Northwest, didn't they have a courthouse under siege for a real long time ??

That seems more logical then terrorizing a neighborhood.

If people are mad at the government then they need to take it out on the government.
Same with law enforcement decisions gone wrong, no reason to destroy neighborhoods over that.

This rioting and looting of businesses whether wealthy or poor is something I'll never get on board with either.

Big George W

Humanist
Reaction score
Website
mewe.com
Damn, I actually had to look this word up from your comment prior to the one I responded to:

Coywolf, I don't think either of us want to see any human beings get murdered over this kind of shit.
I know we're seeing things a little different here, but in the end I think we both want the same thing, at least I hope so :)

Cheers....

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
From what I saw of the trial it really all boiled down to whether or not he had provoked anyone by pointing his gun at them. Someone accused him of it earlier in the night, but there's no video and said person couldn't be found to testify. Right before the incident with Rosenbaum (first guy shot), there's about a second of grainy drone video where it kinda looks like he's pointing his gun at Rosenbaum, but it's really hard to say sure. Personally I think he probably did, but it's hard to say it's beyond a reasonable doubt.

All that said I truly believe if he wasn't a high profile case and had a different skin tone they would've thrown the book at him and his mom.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Matt Derrick

BoardedUp

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The idea of him going to a random state with illegal gun to protect some businesses and acting all cop/army tough guy is plain stupid. He met with similarly ignorant people ant that's what happened. I would've shot the people attacking me as well, but would've never got myself in such a dumb situation. Why involve? When there's police? It's not like it's a 3rd world country where law enforcement is invalid. Where were his parents lol?

Reactions: AZ4L
Reaction score
people HAD to take some direct action to defend their shit.
are small midwestern car lots integral in the oppression of people of color?
i was fucking there protesting like weeks before, all over that area but also in kenosha specifically.
what the fuck yall? is this really just because hes not a leftist?
You were there protesting weeks before in Kenosha? Because the protests started THE DAY they shot a man 6 times in the back as he got in his car.
I wasn't there? My friend had a flashbang blow up in his face, as he was holding a sign peacefully, he was unconscious and bleeding profusely, I helped drag him to the med tent, where the pigs then tear gassed the victims and paramedics. Your worried about the car lots? Don't worry, car lots can be rebuilt. Did you see next to the car lots? The probation office burning, with "are you listening yet?" Spray painted across the front. Sums it up.
That wasn't a place for a 17yo bootlicker to get dropped off with a hard on and rifle. Can I sit at Walmart with a gun to be judge and jury over shoplifters?

Reactions: Coywolf and AZ4L

bip

Banned
Reaction score
Website
bipjeffers.bandcamp.com
bro the protests started when george floyd died, you dont know what the fuck youre talking about. also like, no dude the midwest has been lawless as fuck for thelast 2 years. in the west right now, like seattle specifically i know the police arent showing up for anything aside from home invasions and murders and robberies, thats it. so yeah people have to take things into their own hands. OH WAIT ACAB only means what you want it to.
fucking idiot.
yeah when police are gone we have to defend ourselves.
that includes our resources.
i feel like none of you actually researched this at fucking all
Bip, I actually almost see where you are coming from here, as you are making some pretty valid points here and there but, the problem I'm having is why the kid chose to go there and do what he set out to do, which was essentially defend a car dealership which to my knowledge, the owners did not know him or want him there.

Don't get me wrong - you are right on the money about law enforcement having their hands tied since COVID among other things like Defund The Police... and the thought of it coming down to people having to take matters into their own hands, shit... I know an awful lot about the Mog/Somilia from the summer and fall of 1993, and there is no way I would want to ever live in a place like that - believe me !!

But I see where our country is becoming more and more violent each day, and truth be told I now deeply regret not getting firearms training from my father in law of blessed memory, because I can now really hear him telling me how while I may not need or want to own any guns now [this was like around 2000 or so...] there may come a time in the future where you may wish you had the license so you could legally purchase something.

While on that topic, my father in law of blessed memory was hugely into knives, and ran a training course back when he was much younger on close combat using knives, and why knives are better than a gun in close combat.

As far as guns went, he was very against automatic weapons because they jam.

He felt that there was nothing better than old school long barrel .45 cal revolvers because every time you pull the trigger you get a bang !!

America's infatuation with the AR-15 is beyond disgusting.

Just as disgusting is how protests in America for the most part destroy communities where innocent lives are lost or ruined due to loss of business from looting/vandalism/fires/etc.

Bip, I understand your anger but I also see Coywolfs stance here too.

And as for Bernie Goetz, that was totally self defense except when he shot the one kid a second time because "he seemed alright" or something like that... believe me I am a huge believer in the right to defend one's self and property, which sadly we cannot properly do in this rotten state Connecticut because of the Castle Doctrine which we are subjected to.

This whole fucking situation sucks, and sadly it's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets any better.

My bro Alex had the right idea.

Fuck society - Buy 40 acres in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Arizona where there are no humans and simply disappear...

Can't blame him, wish I could do the same thing.

Maybe someday I will......
also, once again the owner actually did ask people to come because his entire lot had been torched the night before and he was probably going to be ruined/in debt for life and unable to support his family.
he had 2 lots in kenosha, he asked for help protecting it

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads