Event - Konnexion Music/Art Fesitival - June 6-9-2019 Boise, ID | Squat the Planet

Event Konnexion Music/Art Fesitival - June 6-9-2019 Boise, ID

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
https://www.konnexionmusicfestival.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KonnexionMusicFestival/
... facebook has more info than website ...

June 6-9-2019 - Boise ID

I'm making some serious plans to get out to this - joining up with some people from dirtykids couchsurfing coalition. Here is what site says - the events, lineup etc is not yet entered as of 1/25/19. Do watch the video - looks pretty cool. My friends have gone for a few years and enjoy it. This is what the site wrote of last year's (2018) fest. And facebook group has more info as well.

Konnexion is Idaho’s largest music and arts festival. We’re dedicated to building the best possible summer camping and festival experience we can while staying true to our core values.

Our goal is to build community and celebrate music and art. We strive to provide a comfortable and truly unique experience, unlike any other in Idaho. 2018 is going to be massive, taking place in a beautiful venue surrounded by 360 degrees of Idaho mountains. Camp on site in a tent, fun and decorative camps are highly encouraged.

This year we are bringing the biggest vision we’ve ever had to fruition May 31st-June 3rd. Blessing our stages will be a highly curated eclectic vision of melodic journeys. From Jam Bands to Techno and everything in between. Aside from music, we feature performance artists, live paintings and artistic sculptures throughout the event. Join us on this journey into our 6th year of creating space for like-minded individuals to gather and connect.

Tude

Reaction score
This looks awesome!!

My friends will be erecting a big teepee there and erecting a compound I guess. My flight to boise atm is ROC to ID is $800-`$1000 wtf and a big ass NO!!!! but looking into buffalo out and that may cut my costs by nearly a half. Or looking into alternatives. Either way I'm going to play the Planes, Trains, Automobiles with this one :D

D

Deleted member 125

My friends will be erecting a big teepee there and erecting a compound I guess. My flight to boise atm is ROC to ID is $800-`$1000 wtf and a big ass NO!!!! but looking into buffalo out and that may cut my costs by nearly a half. Or looking into alternatives. Either way I'm going to play the Planes, Trains, Automobiles with this one :D

Good golly miss Molly 800 bucks for a flight to Boise Idaho...that's gotta be a joke right?

Tude

Reaction score
@SlankyLanky yeah that cost to ID from NY was rather unexpected (PLUS here I am looking at a "potential" purcase of now - January - for a purchase of June tickets!!) Unless I missed something too!!! --- - of course it is from a kayak but you can always expect more $ from on top of a kayak estimate for taxes etc etc. but wtf. So I'm looking at flying out of boofalo instead as many other people do.

D

Deleted member 125

@Tude it's been maybe over a decade since I've flown but holy shit I thought plane tickets were a lot cheaper now.I remember going to Vegas from south Florida and I know it wasn't more then a few hundred bucks max. Why would a flight to Idaho be so expensive? Last I checked people went beating down the door to get into Idaho.

Tude

Reaction score
Woohoo - Signed up for some email alerts to travel and lo and behold - got one - checked it out and am doing round trip to boise for <$500 (with all added fees blah) - far better than %$800 plus. So I purchased. Got the gear, the ticket and now the ride. I'm happy!

Tude

Reaction score
Heading out Tues 6/4 (early) to friends place and then Thursday to the place. Hopefully I'll see some STP out there - if not I have stickers and patches for some :) . Never done a mega state away music festival that lasts 3 days before, should be interesting. Read more on the "what to bring" and it suggested earplugs. LOL - Looked at band/DJ line up and (don't recognize any atm) there are 3 band stages with the one - starts at 6 pm and ends ........ 7 am. :D Asked my friend about the ear plugs and she said oh yeah - bring 'em. So am off for a totally awesomely different time this next week!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads