Kombucha for feeling good and for DT's | Squat the Planet

Kombucha for feeling good and for DT's

Bedheadred

Reaction score
I just wanted to share something with ya'll that I personally use and endorse. Kombucha is full of live cultures and probiotics which are SO GOOD FOR YOU. I know a lot of us eat out of the trash and shitty fast food kickdowns a lot and dumpster pizza, etc etc. Don't forget to give your body nice things. Kombucha is definitely more on the pricey side, $3-4 a bottle but I use my foodstamps to buy it and you can usually find good deals. Oh not to mention, if you're dt-ing or have a bad hangover kombucha will save your life and make you feel significantly better. What's your go to health thing, if you have one?

Dahloaf223

Reaction score
I just wanted to share something with ya'll that I personally use and endorse. Kombucha is full of live cultures and probiotics which are SO GOOD FOR YOU. I know a lot of us eat out of the trash and shitty fast food kickdowns a lot and dumpster pizza, etc etc. Don't forget to give your body nice things. Kombucha is definitely more on the pricey side, $3-4 a bottle but I use my foodstamps to buy it and you can usually find good deals. Oh not to mention, if you're dt-ing or have a bad hangover kombucha will save your life and make you feel significantly better. What's your go to health thing, if you have one?

I have heard about Kombucha, interesting the probiotics and also somewhat fermented from what I hear. Personally I'm really into drinking tea after a night of drinking or whatnot, and in general love tea. Also a fresh salad for when I have been lacking food, and not eating enough. It straight energizes you. Bananas too.

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Lol this is awesome.. I really love your enthusiasm for Kombucha.. I discovered it like five or more years ago visiting my local jewel bs mart working north I never got to much into it;s tjbought ya few times a yea lil zis is zo crazy about it now.. evangelical bah////

my favorite probiotic though is KEFIR>...>>

just the Kahn in mE! lol

Last edited:

Bedheadred

Reaction score
@Odin i dont endorse many things but i was drinking some today and i was like damn i hope other travelers know about this stuff because whenever im feeling shitty or super tired and i drink a kombucha i feel so so much better. I also love kefir!! Probiotics for the win.

Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Bedheadred what I forgot to add in my previous post... before my afterwork ::cigar:: took me to la la dream land LoL ,,,,,

IS<<<< my lil p.i.a. sis actually makes a kombucha culture from scraftch or something, its this gnarly looking jelly disc... similar this google image Ha

Kombucha-SCOBY-Mother.jpg

looks like mortified flesh offa floating corpse hehehe

Happy Halloween!!! ::drinkingbuddy::

Still like blueberry kefir... though kombucha does fizz nice. :)

D

Deleted member 125

@Bedheadred what I forgot to add in my previous post... before my afterwork ::cigar:: took me to la la dream land LoL ,,,,,

IS<<<< my lil p.i.a. sis actually makes a kombucha culture from scraftch or something, its this gnarly looking jelly disc... similar this google image Ha

View attachment 39403

looks like mortified flesh offa floating corpse hehehe

Happy Halloween!!! ::drinkingbuddy::

Still like blueberry kefir... though kombucha does fizz nice. :)

my ex used to make it at home also, those weird loking things are called "mothers" as if they didnt look alien enough.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

benton

Reaction score
Squeeze the juice from a lime or a lemon and mix with water is rejuvenating as well.

I love Kombucha but I've found those gut shot drinks at Whole Paycheck to be more bang for the buck.

Also you can get canned sauerkraut for $1 at pretty much any grocery store, it is probiotic as well.

Supposedly a three day fast completely resets the gut bacteria.

• Useful
Reactions: Odin and Bedheadred

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I can't say I've noticed any "immediate" benefits from kombucha, I've been having a bottle a day and it's pretty much eliminated my lactose intolerance. Being able to eat some cheese pizza without severely regretting it was a really nice side effect that I was not expecting.

LysergicAbreaction

Reaction score
I love kombucha.

I purchase soda flavored kombucha drinks from my local organic foods market. The soda flavored kombucha is great, I particularly enjoy the "root-beer" and "doctor pepper" flavors. I am not going to mention any brand names for obvious reasons, but I must admit that I enjoy the soda flavors much more than the natural flavor of most kombucha preparations. ( Though the natural flavor really isn't bad, I think of it as a kind of tangy, bitter, fermented flavor )

I am a vegetarian, near vegan, and in order to obtain proper daily percentages of protein, amino acids, vitamins, carbs, calories, minerals, and other essential nutrients I consume high calroie/carb/nutrient protein shakes. These shakes can be hard on the stomach, and kombucha really helps. I also suffer from chronic nausea, acid reflux, and poor appetite, I am even prescribed pharmaceutical nausea medications, however, these medications are ineffective and carry high risk of potentially harmful side effects, I have found medical cannabis and a daily kombucha drink to be been far more effective than any pharmaceuticals.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads