Kinowa Gear - Backpack, Pouches and gear | Squat the Planet

Kinowa Gear - Backpack, Pouches and gear

KinowaGear

Reaction score
Hey !

I am making handmade products such as backpacks, hip pouches, utility belts, electronic devices bags, cycling bags and pet gear - dog backpack harnesses, collars and leash.

All items are made with quality material. The main fabric used for the exterior of my backpacks are either 1000D Cordura or 1680D Ballistic nylon PU coated and all bags include a double layer bottom reinforcement. The interior liner are made from 18oz vinyl truck tarp (mainly Ultratex). The interior can be a regular liner or a floating liner for maximum sealing. This combination of both weather repellent materials makes the bags not just extremely long lasting product but makes them really great to use outdoor in the harshest condition. Sew with UVR bonded polyester thread for maximum durability.

Right now, I am making backpacks, sling bags, hip pouches and other bike courier/commuter gear. But I am currently designing a new series of three different backpacks which will be made especially for train hopping, for hitch hiking and one for daily travelling use.

This series of backpacks will included other items such as hip pouches/fanny packs, utility belts and more! All amazing and unique travelling gear with "Out-the-box" design ideas. And lastly, at an extremely lost cost not found anywhere else. Made with love for the squatters, from a squatter.

If interested in knowing more about my products or you have any question, feel free to send me a message!

Cheers!

Kinowa Gear

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Do you have a website or any social media with photos showing some of your work? Some of us might be interested in seeing it?

KinowaGear

Reaction score
Do you have a website or any social media with photos showing some of your work? Some of us might be interested in seeing it?

Hey man! Yes I do have an Esty shop but there is only two items on there right now. Take a look at it :

www.kinowashop.etsy.com

There will be more things coming up around next week. Stay tuned.

If anyone of you would like backpacks or other things as mention above, hit me up! Custom built on orders.

Thanks for the interest.

Cheers!!

Martin

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Hey man! Yes I do have an Esty shop but there is only two items on there right now. Take a look at it :

www.kinowashop.etsy.com

There will be more things coming up around next week. Stay tuned.

If anyone of you would like backpacks or other things as mention above, hit me up! Custom built on orders.

Thanks for the interest.

Cheers!!

Martin

I am certainly interested in seeing what you have to offer and I am sure others on the STP will as well. Understand it will take time to grow your inventory and product line. Will certainly check it out and ask question's in the future if needed. Wish you the best of luck in your new business adventure.

Reactions: KinowaGear
Reaction score
It's quite difficult to get a sense of how large that hip pouch actually is. Do you have any pics of someone wearing it or a different angle of it up against a ruler? How do custom orders even work?

I am interested in a new main pack, I've been looking for a while. I carry a lot of shit and I hate digging around searching for stuff, and maybe I'm a little picky on design/style, heh. I look forward to seeing your designs for the packs cause that hip pouch is quite elegantly designed for it's simplicity I think.

KinowaGear

Reaction score
It's quite difficult to get a sense of how large that hip pouch actually is. Do you have any pics of someone wearing it or a different angle of it up against a ruler? How do custom orders even work?

I am interested in a new main pack, I've been looking for a while. I carry a lot of shit and I hate digging around searching for stuff, and maybe I'm a little picky on design/style, heh. I look forward to seeing your designs for the packs cause that hip pouch is quite elegantly designed for it's simplicity I think.

There is the dimensions in the description. I will take picture of the items against a ruler or something, it will help to visualize, you are right.

Custom orders, you send me a message with what item you want custom and I send you a reply with colors choice and all options available.

If interested in a backpack, write me a pm.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads