King Orange Kush | Squat the Planet

King Orange Kush

Shaggy Rogers

Reaction score
On the morning of 17 of December, I get news of one of our cats is dead on an adjacent property, killed by dogs. Landlord brought it to me and it turns out to be my personal baby. King Orange Kush was born May 4th, 2016, and he was more than one of a kind. Bigger than a raccoon, my boy was tough. He lived through multiple snake bites and cars hitting him to get taken out by a POS neighbor dog. I have nothing now and I'll never forgive the world for taking my baby. On December 17 at sunset, King was set alight, traveling to the stars on the heat and ashes. I'm sorry baby boy.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:( sorry to hear - my herd of five sends their condolences as well :(

Reactions: Prophetess333

Shaggy Rogers

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. If possible, get a lawyer and see if you can get some kind of compensation from that neighbor; (s)he was supposed to keep the dog leached up.
Well it's all family from one end to the other of land I'm on, mess with one, and 15 are gonna respond. The pound took the dog, I'm not happy it was taken, but I'm not upset niether.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads