Kind people and full tummies.

JahDucky

Reaction score
Last night my friends went to a local pizza place. Freaking hungry as hell and we rummaged through the garbage for a bit to see it they had thrown anything worth while away. We didn't find anything so we went up to the door and knocked and just asked them if they had anything they were going to throw away. The guy inside pulled two large pizzas out of the garbage bag that was in his hand and handed them to us.

I near 'bout cried....Its was really really nice of him to do that for us.

piratehobo

Reaction score
that is so cool. i've wanted to try that before, but I'm so used to assholes and people who throw bleach on the food they toss out that i'm kinda tentative...

JahDucky

Reaction score
Ive never heard of anyone doing that?! You must've been hanging out in hell. The nerve of some people! But yeah. Let me tell you and anyone on this site. if your traveling with me I will gladly ask pizza places if they have anything to throw out...hell we can order if we want(its a little shistey but if you put anchovies on it im sure well have a pizza.....anchovies rule!

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
that is so cool. i've wanted to try that before, but I'm so used to assholes and people who throw bleach on the food they toss out that i'm kinda tentative...

Then sometimes there's rat poison, but that's not so common...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads