Kiaora Bro, Sweet as (and other kiwi cliches)

deviantbehaviour

Reaction score
Website
www.misfitphotography.tumblr.com
Heya,
I was told that first things first I should introduce myself on the introductions page.
I'm Lauren, I'm from Auckland New Zealand. Someone recommended I check this site out because I want to start making travel plans for next year. I want to visit as many places as I can on as small a budget as I can and meet as many cool people as possible and doccument it all with my trusty little camera along the way.

So any advice for a total pup at this travelling business I'd happily hear it. and any advice on awesome places to visit too. At the moment my plans are just to go where I know people so it'd be cool to get some opinions on primo spots to check out.

You can check out some of my photography at Misfit Photography

churr

Lauren

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Hi and welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it and find it useful. There is a lot of info here and you should meet some good people on here as well. Just make sure you read the rules and search before posting. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any of the other mods or admins. Oh and I'm Angel by the way. Well welcome to the site and enjoy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads