keep seeing 111 everywhere | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

keep seeing 111 everywhere

Nelco

Reaction score
found this on one of the links:
but it has become more widely used to describe this tendency without necessarily implying the presence of neurological differences or mental illness.

hahahaha wingnut status

Nelco

Reaction score
seek and ye shall find.................... but nah fer real your prolly just trippin yerself out...... i went through a phase where i was seeing religious signs in everything...crosses and thinking people were angels or demons....my girlfreind thought i was developing schizophenia......i think it was probably due to waking up DTing every day, trippin on every little thing.......there's some interesting shit on godlikeproductions about the 11/11/11 thing.......but you gotta figure that is a man made number not some mathmatical coincidence................. at least your not seeing 666 everywhere, right :)
yeah
i was thinking that the other day
if i started seeing that everywhere i'd trip and flip into a sanctioned place

Nelco

Reaction score
been reading around on the godproductions forum..some of that stuff reminds me of the golden ratio/metatron stuff

golden ratio http://youtu.be/kkGeOWYOFoA
metatron http://youtu.be/ZOqg5bPZ0HE
just seen this to the side of the last video http://youtu.be/vbACaAg2lpo ...guess i retract my bastard statement
i do not believe in aliens
sorry just don't
i believe in stuff, but not fallen watchers who call themselves aliens

acrata4ever

Reaction score
bastard? how did you know? if number superstition was mental illness everyone in turkiye and israel would be locked up. i forget what it is but theres a number that indicates istanbul drivers they are avoided because theyre the worst drivers in the world. my gfs tag said KTL13. KATIL means murderer in turkes. so even the istanbul drivers behaved and everyone stayed out of our way. they really like the numbers 3, 7, and 40 there. like how mant days was jonah in the fish and jesus on the cross? how many wishes does a genie give? how many years did the israelites wander and how many days and nights did it rain? ali baba and how many theives? and they are absolutely paranoid about the number 6 you wont find any instrument with six strings. 1 ektar, 2 dutar, 3 setar, 4 chautar, 5 panjitar, skip six then on from seven up to 9. the people i was with would cross the street if they saw a number they didnt like. i heard in china its 4 is unlucky (1&3). so 111 would add to 3 and 3 is considered good.

Nelco

Reaction score
looking at this other video
you know, i'd be more open about this stuff but i read this bbok Enoch, from the dead sea scrolls on watchers, thanks to my asshole friend back in 2007 and it's negativity has suficiently fucked up my perspective on all this. i even finally broke down and started trying to read the bible. according to the bible earthly elohi beings are considered to be evil and what they're skilled in, like numerology, a type of divination and dream interpretation and astrology...ect. so for me personaly..i haven't seen an open door that doesn't lead to eternal damnation and i take spiritual stuff a little to serious..so this is just another dead end for me. if you've got some info that's positive, speak it. i used to be realy in touch with all of this..yellow coating on everything, than some asshole handed me that book and it's all been fucked every since. I wouldn't even read books completely before that, esp any books on religion or spiritualism just so my mind would stay free..but i opened that enoch book up on just the right page, to bring complete terror in my life and i probably read 100's of books in a three year span, trying to figure out what the fuck. It wouldn't be so bad, but I get what these religions are trying to say, so I'm not going to pretend like it's just all dumb, because it's not. The only thing I know to do anymore is just ignore it all and do whats for the best and hope for a decent ending in all this..same as everyone else i guess..yeah, don't go reading that watcher book..i crossed it with other books and had some wingnut experiences and i don't want to repeat all that again..it didn't really seem to have any positive out comes other than I'm more a loner than i was before, so I guess my life's more simple, being the positive out come and I'm a wing nut hidden in logical and rational verbs.

Nelco

Reaction score
bastard? how did you know? if number superstition was mental illness everyone in turkiye and israel would be locked up. i forget what it is but theres a number that indicates istanbul drivers they are avoided because theyre the worst drivers in the world. my gfs tag said KTL13. KATIL means murderer in turkes. so even the istanbul drivers behaved and everyone stayed out of our way. they really like the numbers 3, 7, and 40 there. like how mant days was jonah in the fish and jesus on the cross? how many wishes does a genie give? how many years did the israelites wander and how many days and nights did it rain? ali baba and how many theives? and they are absolutely paranoid about the number 6 you wont find any instrument with six strings. 1 ektar, 2 dutar, 3 setar, 4 chautar, 5 panjitar, skip six then on from seven up to 9. the people i was with would cross the street if they saw a number they didnt like. i heard in china its 4 is unlucky (1&3). so 111 would add to 3 and 3 is considered good.
yeah
i can't be doin all this crazy number shit
that stuff just makes me bat shit crazy

acrata4ever

Reaction score
yeah but youre not the only one and theres cultures and cultures of this. and depending on which calendar you use the numbers are always different. but there has to be a reason for this. stone age man had to have an idea of numbers. and for some practical reason they saw some as good and some as bad. like two is company 3 is a crowd. and dicing is very old there are stoneage dice. and its very probable they were used for decision making before gaming.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
i tried to post this on your profile but its too long they really need PMs back here.

oh ok i wanted to tell you i saw this thing called cropsy about a child murderer in staten island. and the police were talking about a satanic cult called the process church. grimson got his training in yezidism in turkiye. they investigated some old buildings where supposed satanic worship was going on. and they showed a painting grafitti of a pale face with a bulging eye and the other gouged out. alot of the grafitti looked more like arabic and not any writing at all.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
ok here it is at 1:59 you can see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6xZoBO8Sr4

and i think you need to forget prophets in their day they were considered insane. jesus said dont be concerned with tomorrow think of today instead, and dont look for signs and wonders in the sky, and dont listen to any prophets even the modern ones because they are full of lies. as far as reading i suggest a red letter text bible read only the book of mark and only whats in red letters and forget the rest. you may also wish to get a copy of the gospel of thomas which is just 101 sayings of jesus. better yet get a paper back of just the book of mark and highlight the red letters text. if you ask any gloom and doomer they will go on about death destruction hatred of muslims homosexuals liberals etc. they will talk about prophecy levitical laws. if you ask them to quote the teachings or words of jesus they cant. if you show clearly jesus was against greed and capital punishment, they will say oh well jesus talked in circles. calling jesus a liar.

"free your mind your ass will follow, the kingdom of heaven is within" - funkadelic

Reactions: Nelco

Nelco

Reaction score
just have a problem with all these books telling me what kind of person i am, but none of them think the same as i do, so there's more rules than personal guidance.

Nelco

Reaction score
set the microwave to 3 minutes..just looked up at the timer to see how my mechanical food was coming along and it said 1:11 left. I could smoke some weed and see what they want, but I'm just gonna be stubborn and ignore them and assume I'm a schitzo wingnut.

Reactions: DisgustinDustin

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
Resurrection3.jpg

anyone know whats up with it..?

i get it too. also this. a lot of people say it's guardian angels or some shit but sounds like wishful thinking. an occult group i run with thinks the numbers are related to some organization of interdimensional beings which work for their own odd goals in the world and run around opening magical gates or such shit. (which is really no different from guardian angels except the exact nature of whatever thing is supposedly messaging people and what their goals are.)

just have a problem with all these books telling me what kind of person i am, but none of them think the same as i do, so there's more rules than personal guidance.

yeah, they have even less idea than you do of who and what you are. using such books to give you ideas is good but at best they'll probably just have bits of truth for you, and if you take it all as one thing you'll end up confused and no better off... from my experience.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads