Keenan Peters | Squat the Planet

Keenan Peters

D

Deleted member 11392

I'm really sorry if anyone's finding out about this from the site. I thought I'd give it a couple days before posting so close friends could find out through other means.

I didn't know Keenan. A friend of mine was friends with him. Damn shame, the kid was only 23. He fell off a train near Waco, TX. I don't have a lot of the details. There's a link I'll post to a news story on it. Anyone know him and wants to post pictures or stories should do so.

Rest in peace.

http://www.mycentx.com/news/local/man-killed-getting-off-train-in-lacy-lakeview/684922636

Last edited by a moderator:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Am passing this on for a friend. Looking for help for his dog, Pizza. If you are available contact me.

"Update Pizza has been found in Ft Worth but his owner was killed in an accident Sunday near Waco he's in the North Ft Worth shelter if anyone can get him out an possibly Foster him that would be great he's a small dog may bite due to being scared he's chipped an current on shots his owners mom may claim him I don't know for sure. But if a rescue can get him out of the shelter please let me know thank you."

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Nooooooooooooo. Fuck dude. I knew Keenan he was a really cool kid. Make sure pizza dog gets a good spot he's a good dog. He just don't take no shit and gets a little snippy.

"Hey what do you call a couple Mexicans standing in buckets of shit?... Poo toes."
RIP brudda

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadzero2100

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads