Kaixo/Hello/Bonjour/Hola/Anh Nyeong

Kabukimono

Reaction score
Introduction hmm .. I think this is probably the first ever place I actually introduce mysef in - but I'm definitely liking the vibe that's around so I thought, fuck it! why not :D
So here we are ... a little about me ..
I choose to not comply with society, I just don't want anything it has to offer so instead I travel. Back in my younger days I hitched around Europe but for the last four and a halfish months I've been cycling around. Initially it was just a point of adding up the kilometres (as it always it) while in the process of heading towards Africa, that idea went out the window as my economical stance ended up about as healthy as a good looking pidgon in hunting season. There I realized that venturing into Africa without money would be pathetically stupid borderline suicide, so I went with the flow.
I don't really have any plans, I want to see it all - I'm egar to learn and acquire knowledge, yet in no rush. From there it went to cycling to cycle-vagabonding.
Currently I'm heading back up north from Spain to sort out a few issues while time keeps ticking as I am waiting on a boat to take me across the Atlantic.
What else can I say. *shrugs* I think Cycle-Vagabonding pretty much sums it up :D

Have a nice day, stay safe and enjoy the road!

Kabuki.m0n0

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Welcome! Nice to see someone from outside america here! Hey, if you can still return your panniers, have u thought of using kitty litter buckets for saddlebags? Their square shape works really well and they keep out almost all water w/ the lid

Kabukimono

Reaction score
Thank you :)
They where a gift from a close friend, as I was rolling with only back panniers with an average weight (estimated guess) of inbetween 50/60kg and the weight distribution was destroying my bike - I'm really happy with them, just lost - as mine were improvised cannoning sacks put inside cheap panniers (to make them W/proof), so having 'real' one's kind of knocked me off balance.
But yeah, I was told about them - Met a Belgium guy in Portugal who cycled through Europe and the States in his youth using them. :D

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sweet man, i love bike touring, i haven't done it in years, but i really, really want to get back into it this year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads