Just wondering,

Reaction score
===

Reactions: dprogram

dprogram

Reaction score
Are there any guys on the road that aren't pedophiles or sex addicts? It doesn't seem so.

Pedophile infers that the person is sexually attracted to pre-pubescent age children. You meet people like this? I have never met a pedophile (that I know of) and don't really want to. Sex addict is another issue altogether and that's a very broad term. Both are psychological conditions and I'm sure not all men suffer from this disorder. By nature men have the urge to reproduce as often as possible to spread their DNA...and for most b/c it's a great feeling. So my question to you is: Do you not enjoy sex? Are you a prude? Maybe you just don't meet the right guys?

Reaction score
===

Reactions: 1544c

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
I'm neither of those things.
I think I'm probably asexual or "post-sexual" or whatever the handy internet label might be, either way, I just don't think about it any more.
It gets a lot easier after the first six or seven years.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
you are going to find that the difference between, say, guys and dogs, is often only one of will and good manners..
sad..... but sometimes true..... just give us a nice kick or roll up a newspaper and smack us wit it if we start tryin to hump your leg............. on a more serious note.... sorry to hear this.....hope you run into some cool folks out there....

Reactions: Puckett

wickidpenguin

Reaction score
i've nvr meet a pedophile either and sex addict is about a broad of a term as it gets... one of my ex's labeled me a sex addict cuz i wasn't ok with having sex once a month. i like sex but while in a relationship sex once a month is ridiculous. so it really just depends on your views.

Menyun

Reaction score
What do you consider to be a pedophile and sex addict? Personally I go for the college age group about 18-24 ish but im 25 so thats normal atm but when I'm old and wrinkled ill more then likely still shoot for that age group. And sex addict ... If I could have sex everyday or 10 times a day I would but I would never cheat on a partner because I needed to get laid more. Nature mad men to want to pass their seed on whenever possible. So all guys will have the urges, but doesn't mean they'll all act on them.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Been on the road for 8 yrs hon and I can assure you I'm neither. Do I enjoy sex? Sure! When I find someone with similar sexual desires whom I relate to, do I enjoy having it frequently? Fuck Ya! Do I go around fucking with people's emotions on a never ending quest to get my dick wet a little more often? Fuck no!

As far as being a pedophile, I've personally always had a thing for older girls, not way older, but most of my partners have been 3-8 yrs older than me. I've found young girls often get their emotions out of order in an effort to convince themselves that the people their with are someone they're not (a lot of girls like the IDEA of a traveler boy, more than the traveler boy himself).

Reactions: 0ddity and Puckett

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This one time I had sex with a girl, true story. I ain't gotta lie to kick it. I gave her the most embarrassing 30 seconds of her life, and gave her a black and blue belly button to boot. Since then I can't think of anything but my T-111 ultravibromaterotica brittany spears blow up doll. Thats the real reason I don't travel anymore. I can't carry the car battery and charger to run it on the road. So, ya I guess I,m a sex addict.

freeganmachine

Reaction score
Uh, I'm not saying that everyone that has sex is an addict. Just that almost every guy I meet ends up saying something like, "hey babe, lets fuck" right after I meet them.

JackieBlue

Reaction score
men are stupid over their dicks. they don't know how to say it in any other way. so either appreciate their honesty, or tell em to piss off and keep movin' on. just cuz they ask you doesn't mean that they think you will, they are just hopin that they are that lucky. :)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
my buddy was chillin with some dood in a squat.....dood nonchalantly says "so, uhh, you wanna 'do it' or something"... she respectfully declined.......they ended up being together for a couple years :D.......

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads