Question just bought a van. any advice?

Pate123

Reaction score
@Pate123 im curious to know now, a few months later, how your van is panning out?
Going good, installed solar, skipped a water pump. Gas turned out to be really expensive when you drive more so i use my bicycle more when im in town. Bought and now keep a basic tool set. Put a futon in. Made a drawer system and now have a butane stove. Have been using the gym for showers and an ice chest when i don't have access to a fridge or snow. But for a good amount of things you don't need a fridge, even produce. No insulation or ventilation, its a pretty modest build. People are very friendly about allowing me to park, i thought id get more cop knocks or homeless bullshit after the solar, but no one bothers me anywhere. Still feel like i have too much stuff though. Van life turned out to be a rewarding waste of time lol. Thanks for asking. Hope you guys are in moderate temps, fat and happy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads