News & Blogs Just a link to a great collection of This Modern World / Tom Tomorrow Cartoons...

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
As per the thread:

http://topplebush.com/tmw_cartoons.shtml

& a sad, sad day...

i just saw that BushorChimp.com is down : _ (

not a lot of content, but some great examples of how the fucking bushes looked like lower fucking primates...

creature

Banned
Reaction score
not that fucking mr. t. tomorrow isn't a complete, complete, complete scag-drip of an asshole who can't tell his dick from a blender...
but.. that aside..
a great fucking collection..

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL - interesting observation @creature - as well as an interesting cartoon post. Never saw these before - cool!

creature

Banned
Reaction score
thanks, tude.. but...yah..
it's funny how even brilliant people who we usually agree with can be complete assholes..

the point being that *they* (rush limbag ---not that i ***ever*** agree with that snotfuck... or tom tomorrow) make a *point* of not only asserting people *should* agree with them, but that they should be fucking *paid* for it..

same as a fucking politician, essentially..

anyways..

i miss the old, radical political discussions around the tables of those who are driven by nothing more than fairness & simplicity..

maybe, one day, the dinosaurs *will* return...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads