John from AR

Vagabond82

Hey guys, name is John of course and I've done quite a bit of travelling, hitchhiking, haven't hopped a train yet, possibly one thing I'm still a bit scared of doing. I've been on the street in Vegas and Los Angeles, L.A. possibly one of my favorite places, thinking of going back sometime. When I was in one of those 2 places, I made a bit of a living as a street performer. For the moment I'm settled down back in Little Rock, AR. However I've felt uneasy being here, so I'm thinking of returning to Vegas for a little before going anywhere else I can.

As for my various knowledge, I have a lot of expertise with electronics repair, and self defense training, always carry a knife with me and since I have a bad right knee I use a folding cane that also works for knocking someone on the head if they try to pick a fight or steal from me. The one thing I have found to help me out a lot is a Doberman bag protector alert that's a motion sensitive alarm, I still have on my travel bag.

Looking forward to gaining some knowledge here and hope to meet some of you on the road.

K

Kim Chee

Welcome!

I have no talent.

So what kind of street performing did you do?

Vagabond82

Mainly costuming, taking photos for tips. An old photo of me is still in the Facebook photos of Tom Delonge (ex-Blink 182 member)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads