John from AR

Vagabond82

Reaction score
4101-4399 W 7th St, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Hey guys, name is John of course and I've done quite a bit of travelling, hitchhiking, haven't hopped a train yet, possibly one thing I'm still a bit scared of doing. I've been on the street in Vegas and Los Angeles, L.A. possibly one of my favorite places, thinking of going back sometime. When I was in one of those 2 places, I made a bit of a living as a street performer. For the moment I'm settled down back in Little Rock, AR. However I've felt uneasy being here, so I'm thinking of returning to Vegas for a little before going anywhere else I can.

As for my various knowledge, I have a lot of expertise with electronics repair, and self defense training, always carry a knife with me and since I have a bad right knee I use a folding cane that also works for knocking someone on the head if they try to pick a fight or steal from me. The one thing I have found to help me out a lot is a Doberman bag protector alert that's a motion sensitive alarm, I still have on my travel bag.

Looking forward to gaining some knowledge here and hope to meet some of you on the road.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads